What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Worst Enemies/Best Friends (Beacon Street Girls, #1)
This topic is about Worst Enemies/Best Friends
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Tween/teen series name about a group of girls, one with red curly hair and their dog. [s]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (last edited May 02, 2018 06:31PM) (new)

Caitlin Henderson | 6 comments I read a series in junior high (about 2009) that I loved! It was a young adult series about a group of 4 or 5 girls. They had a dog with a squeaky toy that had a happy face on one side and a sad face on the other. The illustrations on the front of the books were cartoons. One of the girls had long curly red hair. There were quite a few books in the series. I think the red head girl lived with just her dad; and their house had like a tower where the girls all hung out together. i think that in each of the books on the inside cover were pics of the girls and their names and personalities.......i also seem to recall that there was a website based on the book. It’s bugging me that I can’t remember what they were called!!! Please help

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Please read the group description box at the top of the group's home page, Caitlin.

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Henderson | 6 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Please read the group description box at the top of the group's home page, Caitlin."

ummm. i did, did i do something wrong?

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 311 comments Caitlin wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "Please read the group description box at the top of the group's home page, Caitlin."

ummm. i did, did i do something wrong?"

No, she's just rude. So for the Header you want to put something like " Looking for Teen/Tween book series" It will get more clicks than just saying you need help.

message 5: by Rosa (last edited May 02, 2018 06:28PM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments That is what Caitlin wrote. As well as asking for help. But Caitlin, you should put what the series is about in your header, and you can leave out needing to be helped--people will know.

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Henderson | 6 comments Rosa wrote: "That is what Caitlin wrote. As well as asking for help. But Caitlin, you should put what the series is about in your header, and you can leave out needing to be helped--people will know."

thanks for the tip!

message 7: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Henderson | 6 comments Courtney wrote: "Caitlin wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "Please read the group description box at the top of the group's home page, Caitlin."

ummm. i did, did i do something wrong?"

No, she's just rude. So for the He..."

thanks

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments How old were these girls? Early elementary? Middle school? High school?

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 311 comments Rosa wrote: "That is what Caitlin wrote. As well as asking for help. But Caitlin, you should put what the series is about in your header, and you can leave out needing to be helped--people will know."

That's what I meant, thanks. =)

message 10: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Henderson | 6 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "How old were these girls? Early elementary? Middle school? High school?"

middle or high school.... one of the books on the cover had them in a science lab with beakers and stuff. it bugs me cause i can totally remember what they look like but cant remember the name!

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (khek) | 270 comments The Something Queer series by Elizabeth Levy? The two girls, Jill and Gwen have a dog named Fletcher who has a map of the world on his back. He may have a squeeky toy with faces too!

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Karim | 54 comments The Beacon Street Girls Series by Annie Bryant?
That sounds very similar to what you described. The first book is Worst Enemies/Best Friends

message 13: by Rosa (new)

message 14: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Henderson | 6 comments Jessica Karim YES!! Thank you so much!!!!

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Karim | 54 comments No problem, happy to help