♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

And Then There Were None
This topic is about And Then There Were None
Book/Genre of the Month > And Then There Were None - May 2018

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 2701 comments Mod
First, there were ten—a curious assortment of strangers summoned as weekend guests to a private island off the coast of Devon. Their host, an eccentric millionaire unknown to all of them, is nowhere to be found. All that the guests have in common is a wicked past they're unwilling to reveal—and a secret that will seal their fate. For each has been marked for murder. One by one they fall prey. Before the weekend is out, there will be none. And only the dead are above suspicion.

Share your thoughts on this book!

message 2: by Mansi (new) - added it

Mansi Talegaonkar | 14 comments Completed the book.Anyone read it or want to discuss?

Inkspill (runinkspill) I'm reading it, really enjoying it and am impressed how tightly it's written - a lot going on here, it's a short book, I'm barely half way in but there is so much detail here - impressive!!!

Inkspill (runinkspill) finished reading, kept me guessing right to the end.

not sure if you all thought this book was not trying to say a big message, though it was about a murderer taking the law into his/her own hands.

there were many nice little scenes, one of my favorites was when Rogers was convinced the murderer would not outsmart him.

Carmen | 44 comments I really liked the book. It's on my Agatha's top three. My "favourite" characters are Vera and Philip. I come to understand them better. I believe it is about many things you just have to scrap the surface a little bit and the filth shows-like with the characters - the shadow of empire is lurking, the position of women, the concept of justice, guilt, personal urges... By the way, has anyone seen the miniseries?