What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Saving Grace
This topic is about Saving Grace
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Fiction (UK) - Book about teens part of soccer club trying to save a local field (possibly Grace Field or Gracie Field or Grace Park or Gracie Park). [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2 comments Year - Written in 1980s or 1990s. I read it 1996-1998 ish.

Details: I remember the cover - it has two kids, one boy and one girl. There was a sign that said "[Save/Saving] [Grace/Gracie] Park" or "[Save/Saving] [Grace/Gracie] Field". I don't remember a lot about the plot, other than I think the kids were trying to fight to save a local soccer (football as I believe the book was by a UK author) from development.

I've found it before like 10 years ago, but foolishly didn't write down the info. My recollection is I eventually discovered the author, who I believe to be male, and then clicked on a link that took me to his published works and eventually located this book.

That's about all I remember. Long shot, but may as well ask!

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments Is it Saving Grace?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1530 comments I did a google books search for "save grace park" and came up with a review of this book: Saving Grace Also published under the title "Never Walk Alone"

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1530 comments Ayshe, I've only just seen your response but - snap!

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments Rachel wrote: "Ayshe, I've only just seen your response but - snap!"

:) No problem, I've done it, too.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2 comments You guys are much better at google! I tried every variation I could think of through google/google books and couldn’t find this. I even did a search of amazon :/ thanks a bunch!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Saving Grace (other topics)