What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Hunt (The Hunt, #1)
This topic is about The Hunt
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about a kid who goes to school with vampires or something? [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seth (last edited May 01, 2018 06:57PM) (new)

Seth | 2 comments It takes place on Earth but it has been taken over my creatures who love the blood of humans, they look exactly like humans but they act differently. This kid and his father are survivors since the creatures killed most or all the humans and the kid goes to school with them at night because they only come out at night, the kid also has a best friend I think who doesn't know he is human. The way the creatures laugh is by scratching their wrists. This is as much information I can think of since it was years ago and I only was able to read the beginning, I have no idea what genre the book was but I would guess part mystery,

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynfox) | 180 comments The Hunt?

A description from a review:

It’s hard blending in when you’re different, but for Gene, standing out means death. He’s unique because of how he acts: when he finds something humorous, he wants to laugh instead of scratch his wrists like the People do; he can’t see in the dark like they can; and when he sleeps, he doesn’t stand on the ceiling. Gene’s dark secret is that he’s a heper (to us, a regular human) in a world full of monstrous vampires whose one insatiable craving is to eat his kind.

message 3: by Seth (new)

Seth | 2 comments Jessica wrote: "The Hunt?

A description from a review:

It’s hard blending in when you’re different, but for Gene, standing out means death. He’s unique because of how he acts: when he finds somet..."

Yes, thats the book. Thank you so much.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hunt (other topics)