War is Everywhere (Release that Witch, #3) War is Everywhere discussion

Another Webnovel chapter for release that witch

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu As an avid reader of light novels, web novels and manga, I have to say Release That Witch is by far one of my favorite series. Not only have I been reading it for a while now, but I've also reread it more than a few times and not once has the writer ever disappointed me in any way. Each chapter continues to enhance the story and each character we meet possesses depth and their own unique personality. Every flaw I've found in other series is absent here and every strength I've come to appreciate is presented in spades. Definitely a must read for any fan of the genre.

message 2: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad 'Transported to another world' a phrase you're all too familiar with.
Such a story is usually followed with a lackluster plot, weak characters, and frequent exposition dumps that are supposed to be world building.
But stick with this one. It could easily become a published book series. I would recommend this wholeheartedly to people who love detail and explanations.

message 3: by Suera (new)

Suera what the hell?? how many chapters are you going to lock under exorbitant non-ad spirit stone price? This is BS. Put ads back in, or lower the price, this is absolutely horrible.

message 4: by Treat (new)

Treat Change the poster back, Anna is not that ugly!
Change the poster back, Anna is not that ugly!
Change the poster back, Anna is not that ugly

message 5: by Adam (new)

Adam I need to gives 5 star so qidian not blocking this review and dont get me wrong this Story is awesome but dear god with the paywall. I recalled the promise is only the last 2 chapters got paywall and i understand fully why but come on over 30 chapters got paywall? You make a promise and broke it Greedy Qidian

message 6: by Taylort (new)

Taylort there should be 17 chapters a week but we are only getting 7 and the rest are lock is just dissapointed, i wish quidan would not try to make money in this unfair way i dont mind expending mone on chapter if they are not supposed to be freed but u are robbing us of chapters that we are supposed to get

message 7: by Adele (new)

Adele Spirit stones... so many chapters are locked with spirit stones and the price is twice the other novels + you can't watch an announcement... so I will stop reading this novel for a while...
spirit stones are the only reason for the few stars I am giving in this review.
This novel is top class otherwise.

message 8: by Random (new)

Random I've loved RTW for a long time now and have been an avid reader. But what is the deal with the premium? I understand that there will be chapters which I can't read without paying spirit stones, but why is every single new chapter locked down? I thought it would be a 10 ahead sort of thing, but so far I can't even read any new chapters because the older ones are still locked down. Qidian please fix this.

message 9: by Sweet (new)

Sweet I've been reading this story since it had barely 200 chapters and before Qidian came. I fell absolutely in love with it, and I'm still in love with the story. I love the way the protagonist uses his knowledge to accomplish his goals. If you love kingdom building stories this one is a MUST read.

message 10: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu Only book that I actually read here. It really is a amazing story and you start to like the side cast. Which you get to hear about so often which makes this a really good world building story.

Also currently says 95 chapters a week which is a bug but if you start to pump out 95 chapters a week I would be amazed.

message 11: by Suera (new)

Suera Release That Witch is a great story but my review is more about the translator rather than the story itself.

I was a little bit hesitant when I learned that Qidian picked this up so quickly after it was dropped by voltare but at this point they've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're both skilled and fast. In fact I decided to go back and see how they measured up against Voltare and the comparison is astonishing, in the last chapters of it's run it took a little over 3 months for Voltare to release 50 chapters, in the 6 weeks or so since they've taken over translations Qidian is approaching the 120 chapter mark, over double the amount in less than half the time with not a single noticeable drop in quality.

message 12: by Suera (new)

Suera Great novel... used to read this daily at volare till somehow they said the translator gone missing and the release goes slower. Well hope i will be able read this daily once again.

message 13: by Treat (new)

Treat The other cover was indeed much better.

Please change it back!

message 14: by Adam (new)

Adam I don't know how anyone can think it's ok to have 88 chpaters are locked I thought it was abdsurd that they would lock 10 or 15. Until they get rid of 88 locked chapters I can't give this angood score

message 15: by Taylort (new)

Taylort I love the book but ; Even if its premuim it would be fine since we would "normaly" only be 10-20 chapters behind but i checked and its on 808 latest chapter however you have to pay spirit stones since 746 (around there) thats 60 chapters i thought we would still be able to read so where are the free chapters????

message 16: by Adele (new)

Adele I was really happy about this novel, but lately i cant read it without spirit stones at all. Plus i watched so many ads already. Just getting on my nerve how they open something for people then close it after.

message 17: by Random (new)

Random I really enjoy the novel, but I refuse to support a translating group that keeps telling straightfaced lies. 1) They say the chapters are 2x longer than normal so charge 2x the SS, the chapters are not 2x longer and they know it. 2) They promised to lock only the first 20 chapters, they have over 25 locked chapters. I’m fine with spending the extra SS, it’s 12¢ a chapter, but it’s the lying that makes me not want to read anymore.

message 18: by Sweet (new)

Sweet This story is very complete and has steady development throughout its entirety. New characters and mysteries of this (low) fantasy medieval world undergoing an early industrial revolution are also revealed with enough suspense and foreshadowing. Again, this story is remarkably comolete in its world, mechanics, and development with quite a few twists. It is a great fantasy novel.

message 19: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu 4.5 stars is the best I can give it.
So let's begin, the story starts when our MC passes out in our world and appears in the body of the 4th Prince Roland. After an accident he meets our first female character Annie a Witch and stops her execution.
Translation 4/5
The translation is good enough to understand what the MTL failed to explain. But it's not perfect so it can help if notes are posted in the bottem.

Story 5/5
The story begins as our main character is thrown to the edges of the county to govern a small town call Border Town. After that he starts developing the hell out of that place. Fights many battles for his and that towns survival, demons or people.

Updating 5/5
This a very fast release novel.
They post one in the morning to read while u eat breakfast and at night before you go to sleep.
But right now at this time there are 600+ chps. So it enough to keep u awake at night.

Character Design 5/5
Every character have back story's to explain there behavior and even later they have chapters were they tell the difference when they appeared. Even side characters have there own chapters to explain their feeling and development of the things they see ad experience.

World Background 10/5
This novel is all about World Development and Technology. They show how advanced they are every few chapters. They show the After effect on the people change from poor farmers to workers who can build houses in days. Have made the development of weak hunters to professional military grade soldiers who stands together like an immovable wall.

This story really does give incitement when reading each chapter and even rereading the novel feels like a new Aventure every time.
So give this novel a try I know you will never regret this chose.
Thank You for your time.

message 20: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad It's always a torture for me to wait for a new chapter. I deeply wish for an update of 5x a day. HAHAHAHA. Hey, you comment reader, I honestly recommend this book. 👍❤

message 21: by Suera (new)

Suera Aside from the great story, compelling character development where even side characters feel like the MC, what I love the most is the most is the use of western names. I have often stop reading other novels just due to the fact that after 200 or so chapters I can't even name a single character.

message 22: by Treat (new)

Treat I think RTW has like a published book quality , how the author build the world of the novel is amazing and the POVs are really likeable, the side-characters are not bland they have their own personality which is really great and not to mention are MC story to his waifu ( waifus?) to his family is so really rich that you'll be wanting moar.. so lets all say MOAAARR !! I hope many will support this novel.. its a gem within a coal mine :)

message 23: by Adam (new)

Adam Best Chinese Novel I've read so far. Been following it since chapter 1. I would recommend this to any one. Its a exciting down to earth story with no BS plot armor.

message 24: by Taylort (new)

Taylort Overall a good story with slow, but enjoyable, progression, with an MC who is neither to OP or pathetic, and is boosted by having a memorable cast of people with actual personalities and lives. We see the story revolve around, not the MC, but the web of plots made by the numerous players in this world, while a even greater threat looms closer and closer....it's essentially like game of thrones, but with magic, technology and comedy.

message 25: by Adele (new)

Adele Masterpiece. 'nuff said

message 26: by Random (new)

Random I have read atleast 20 lightnovel, from qidian or other sites. I liked Issth a lot, liked Mga, liked Iras.. But, i really love this one. Im not a translator, but i have started to translate this novel to Turkish, cuz everyone have to read this wonderful novel.

message 27: by Sweet (new)

Sweet I greatly enjoy the rapid pace to which this novel's updates are released, sometimes between 1-2 a day. This is much better than the original translation group who was infrequent at best. To the staff translating this, keep up the good work!

message 28: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu Please! Get an english editor. There are alot of sentences that are nearly unintelligible or use the grammar wrong. Though so far it hasn't been detrimental on the overall understanding of the story if based on some of your earlier releases of this book its only gonna get worse...

message 29: by Taylort (new)

Taylort 4.5 stars is the best I can give it.
So let's begin, the story starts when our MC passes out in our world and appears in the body of the 4th Prince Roland. After an accident he meets our first female character Annie a Witch and stops her execution.
Translation 4/5
The translation is good enough to understand what the MTL failed to explain. But it's not perfect so it can help if notes are posted in the bottem.

message 30: by Adele (new)

Adele This story is very complete and has steady development throughout its entirety. New characters and mysteries of this (low) fantasy medieval world undergoing an early industrial revolution are also revealed with enough suspense and foreshadowing. Again, this story is remarkably comolete in its world, mechanics, and development with quite a few twists. It is a great fantasy novel.

message 31: by Random (new)

Random I really enjoy the novel, but I refuse to support a translating group that keeps telling straightfaced lies. 1) They say the chapters are 2x longer than normal so charge 2x the SS, the chapters are not 2x longer and they know it. 2) They promised to lock only the first 20 chapters, they have over 25 locked chapters. I’m fine with spending the extra SS, it’s 12¢ a chapter, but it’s the lying that makes me not want to read anymore.

message 32: by Sweet (new)

Sweet I was really happy about this novel, but lately i cant read it without spirit stones at all. Plus i watched so many ads already. Just getting on my nerve how they open something for people then close it after.

Choke down on all spirit stones.

message 33: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu I love the book but ; Even if its premuim it would be fine since we would "normaly" only be 10-20 chapters behind but i checked and its on 808 latest chapter however you have to pay spirit stones since 746 (around there) thats 60 chapters i thought we would still be able to read so where are the free chapters????

message 34: by Adam (new)

Adam The story begins as our main character is thrown to the edges of the county to govern a small town call Border Town. After that he starts developing the hell out of that place. Fights many battles for his and that towns survival, demons or people.

message 35: by Treat (new)

Treat This a very fast release novel.
They post one in the morning to read while u eat breakfast and at night before you go to sleep.
But right now at this time there are 600+ chps. So it enough to keep u awake at night.

message 36: by Suera (new)

Suera Every character have back story's to explain there behavior and even later they have chapters were they tell the difference when they appeared. Even side characters have there own chapters to explain their feeling and development of the things they see ad experience.

message 37: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad This novel is all about World Development and Technology. They show how advanced they are every few chapters. They show the After effect on the people change from poor farmers to workers who can build houses in days. Have made the development of weak hunters to professional military grade soldiers who stands together like an immovable wall.

message 38: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad This story really does give incitement when reading each chapter and even rereading the novel feels like a new Aventure every time.
So give this novel a try I know you will never regret this chose.
Thank You for your time.

message 39: by Adam (new)

Adam One of the best novels on this site. It really grabs your attention and flows really well. The characters are all really well rounded and interesting. Nightingale is the best!!!

message 40: by Treat (new)

Treat I like this, the world in the history is changing. This new witch probably go to Agatha, because she uses waterpowers, they have things in commom, and Agatha changes to a good person. (Sorry, my english is not good, i´m from Brazil)

message 41: by Suera (new)

Suera I greatly enjoy the rapid pace to which this novel's updates are released, sometimes between 1-2 a day. This is much better than the original translation group who was infrequent at best. To the staff translating this, keep up the good work!

message 42: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad I have read atleast 20 lightnovel, from qidian or other sites. I liked Issth a lot, liked Mga, liked Iras.. But, i really love this one. Im not a translator, but i have started to translate this novel to Turkish, cuz everyone have to read this wonderful novel.

message 43: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad Masterpiece. 'nuff said ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

message 44: by Taylort (new)

Taylort Overall a good story with slow, but enjoyable, progression, with an MC who is neither to OP or pathetic, and is boosted by having a memorable cast of people with actual personalities and lives. We see the story revolve around, not the MC, but the web of plots made by the numerous players in this world, while a even greater threat looms closer and closer....it's essentially like game of thrones, but with magic, technology and comedy.

message 45: by Adele (new)

Adele Best Chinese Novel I've read so far. Been following it since chapter 1. I would recommend this to any one. Its a exciting down to earth story with no BS plot armor.

message 46: by Random (new)

Random I think RTW has like a published book quality , how the author build the world of the novel is amazing and the POVs are really likeable, the side-characters are not bland they have their own personality which is really great and not to mention are MC story to his waifu ( waifus?) to his family is so really rich that you'll be wanting moar.. so lets all say MOAAARR !! I hope many will support this novel.. its a gem within a coal mine :)

message 47: by Sweet (new)

Sweet Aside from the great story, compelling character development where even side characters feel like the MC, what I love the most is the most is the use of western names. I have often stop reading other novels just due to the fact that after 200 or so chapters I can't even name a single character.

message 48: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu It's always a torture for me to wait for a new chapter. I deeply wish for an update of 5x a day. HAHAHAHA. Hey, you comment reader, I honestly recommend this book. 👍❤

message 49: by Adam (new)

Adam The novel is good but the translation/edit is ****.

Before i didn’t want to complain on the translation because I am just leeching through ads or using bonus SS but now since the paywall is here and do have to spend real money on premium chapters, i expect that the translators and editor to improve their work.

message 50: by Treat (new)

Treat Oh man what a twist! This is completely gonna change the way the witches see Ronald and they can glimpse at his world.
I wonder how anna would feel about this?!

« previous 1 3