Beyond Reality discussion

Members' Lounge > Looking for a title of a TV series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pepper (new)

Pepper | 7 comments Some time ago there was a series on German TV and I'm rather sure it was an english production. These days I suddenly wondered how it ended but couldn't remember the name to check it out on the net x_X . So I thought I ask for help, I just bet someone here knows the name.

It plays in our times.
What I remember is a boy finding a little creature which he tries to keep as a pet. Meanwhile other members of that creatures race have allready developed to gigantic worms living in the depths of the sea. They also show up near land too though. One scene showed one of the big worms swimming in London I think.

Hmm not so much but still... anyone got an idea? :)

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (sisimka) Makes me think of Lair of the White Worm, but that's an old, old movie. Interested to find out though!

message 3: by Stefan, Group Founder + Moderator (Retired) (new)

Stefan (sraets) | 1667 comments Mod
That sounds so familiar. There was something like that on US TV a few years ago. All I remember is that boy named the creature "Nimrod".

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (chrisarrow) Is it Surface? There were too similar shows around the same time. I know one was called Surface. I can't remember the title of the other.

message 5: by Stefan, Group Founder + Moderator (Retired) (new)

Stefan (sraets) | 1667 comments Mod
Well, the show I was thinking of was definitely "Surface" (thanks Chris!). I'm not sure if it's the answer to the original question though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_...

message 6: by Pepper (last edited Aug 14, 2009 11:36AM) (new)

Pepper | 7 comments Ah Surface! Yeah that's the one. :) Thank you very much everyone.

Edit: I checked out the link - my, so I saw the last episode after all. Too bad it was cancelled, I mean yeah at times it got boring but still... I wanted to know how it's ending. x_X Now I have to believe they all die in the end.