YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)
This topic is about Magic Bites
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews - Starting May 22nd 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda  (manka23) | 2385 comments Atlanta would be a nice place to live, if it weren’t for the magic…

When the magic is up, rogue mages cast their spells and monsters appear, while guns refuse to fire and cars fail to start. But then technology returns, and the magic recedes as unpredictably as it arose, leaving all kinds of paranormal problems in its wake.

Kate Daniels is a down-on-her-luck mercenary who makes her living cleaning up these magical problems. But when Kate’s guardian is murdered, her quest for justice draws her into a power struggle between two strong factions within Atlanta’s magic circles.

The Masters of the Dead, necromancers who can control vampires, and the Pack, a paramilitary clan of shapechangers, blame each other for a series of bizarre killings—and the death of Kate’s guardian may be part of the same mystery. Pressured by both sides to find the killer, Kate realizes she’s way out of her league—but she wouldn’t have it any other way…

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Joining!

Sarah Hughes (vampqueen8905) | 97 comments Can i join? I have a series reread scheduled this month :)

Karishma (karishmanewar) When is this starting?

Sarah Hughes (vampqueen8905) | 97 comments Karishma wrote: "When is this starting?"

It was supposed to start on the 15th May but no-one replied to me so i haven't started reading yet

message 6: by Karishma (last edited May 20, 2018 10:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karishma (karishmanewar) When would be a good time to start for you? (After 21st)

Sarah Hughes (vampqueen8905) | 97 comments Karishma wrote: "When would be a good time to start for you? (After 21st)"

I can start at any time. Whenever suits you best

Karishma (karishmanewar) Sarah wrote: "Karishma wrote: "When would be a good time to start for you? (After 21st)"

I can start at any time. Whenever suits you best"

Okay , then lets keep it at 22nd.

I will be travelling and on the phone so I will not be able to use spoiler tags I think on the app? Or is there a way?

So I will reply to you once I know at what point you are at. Will that do?

Sarah Hughes (vampqueen8905) | 97 comments Karishma wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Karishma wrote: "When would be a good time to start for you? (After 21st)"

I will be travelling ..."

No you can't use them on the app as far as I know. I've read the books before so you won't need to worry about spoiling it for me :)

Karishma (karishmanewar) Sarah wrote: "Karishma wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Karishma wrote: "When would be a good time to start for you? (After 21st)"

I wi..."

Okay that's a relief then:)

Sarah Hughes (vampqueen8905) | 97 comments I've requested for it to be reset for the 22nd :)

Karishma (karishmanewar) Great!