Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Book Recommendations > Anyone know any good reverse harem books?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiersten, Mod (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 508 comments Mod
Anyone know any good reverse harem books? Any heat level is welcome.

message 2: by Tiera (new)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 6 comments I have read a lot of reverse harem novels recently and honestly they can be hit or miss and it’s not always the story I’m sure but the mood I’m in when I’m reading them I am sure plays a part in whether I like them or not. I tend to react better to ones that have interesting or unique storylines and react worse to the smut filled ones that barely have a storyline. I just don’t understand why a book can’t have both lol. Here are some that I really enjoyed (for a glimpse at some I did not enjoy for whatever reason you can take a look at my recent read books):

Cursed (The Gaia Chronicles #1) by Grace White
While not hot and heavy in the earlier books the story is
unique and entertaining. Newer series not all books are
out yet.
Five Immortal Hearts: Harem of flames by Savannah Rose
Excellent stand alone story imo.
Witches Dawn (Unholy Trinity Book #1) by Crystal Ash
Unique story with some surprises here and there.
Steamy 18+.
Power of Five by Alex Lydell
Adventure type story also a newer series with not all
books out yet.
Lucifer’s Daughter by Kel Carpenter
Just recently read a couple of this series and haven’t
rated them yet just stewing on them to decide but I did
enjoy reading them. Honestly I’ve only finished book 2
and I feel like they are just getting started!

Anyways these are some I’ve enjoyed. Please let me know if you do as well or if you have any you like that I might like and I’ll pick them up!

message 3: by alicat ♡➹♡ (last edited Jul 12, 2018 02:48PM) (new)

alicat ♡➹♡ So here are the ones I've heard a lot about. There is also a Reverse Harem group if you really like these books.

Trickery (Curse of the Gods, #1) by Jaymin Eve Four Psychos (The Dark Side, #1) by Kristy Cunning The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1) by Tate James Charcoal Tears (Seraph Black, #1) by Jane Washington Academy of Assassins (Academy of Assassins, #1) by Stacey Brutger

message 4: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Apr 18, 2019 02:13PM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 86 comments Kiersten wrote: "Anyone know any good reverse harem books? Any heat level is welcome."

I enjoyed these Reverse Harem series, especially Pack Ebon Red...

Pack Ebon Red (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #1) by C.M. Stunich Pack Ebon Red by C.M. Stunich
The Jaguar King (The Wild Rites Saga #1) by Anna McIlwraith Anna McIlwraith
(I like this series a lot but the 1st book is my least favorite, so just hang in there if it seems slow to start, it gets way better in Jackal Prince)
Harem of Fangs (Stairway to Harem, #1) by Emma Dawn Harem of Fangs by Emma Dawn
Legacy (The Four Horsemen, #1) by L.J. Swallow Legacy by L.J. Swallow
Tempted By the Pack (Blue Moon Brides, #1) by Anne Marsh Tempted by the Pack by Anne Marsh
Desired by the Pack Part One (Peace River Guardians, #1) by Emma Storm Desired by the Pack by Emma Storm

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nem02) | 49 comments I’d say join the RH revolution group, it’s fun. Best one recently is signs of cupidity or the veil diaries.

message 6: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Mar 21, 2019 01:00AM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 86 comments Kiersten wrote: "Anyone know any good reverse harem books? Any heat level is welcome."

Seems like every author is giving the Reverse Harem thing a try. It's almost harder to find a new paranormal romance that's NOT a reverse harem! But there are some good ones, and they don't always even have many steamy scenes. Here are a few mostly completed fantasy or paranormal series that I really liked lately.

BloodLust (Rise of the Iliri, #1) by Auryn Hadley BloodLust by Auryn Hadley
Gypsy's Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1) by Kristy Cunning Gypsy's Blood by Kristi Cunning
Power of Five (Power of Five, #1) by Alex Lidell Power of Five by Alex Lidell
Trinity (The TriAlpha Chronicles, #1) by Serena Akeroyd Trinity by Serena Akeroyd

I already mentioned this next one, but this author in particular has a lot of different reverse harem series in multiple genres to check out, some are fun, edgy twists on fairy tales, or have rockstars, or even mafia themes:

Pack Ebon Red (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #1) by C.M. Stunich Pack Ebon Red by C.M. Stunich

message 7: by Holly (last edited Mar 22, 2019 06:46AM) (new)

Holly Roberts (hollysroberts) | 10 comments I read Rocked by Theresa Hissong and really enjoyed it but I love a good rocker chick book. This was my first reverse harem. Rocked by Theresa Hissong

message 8: by Tracie (new)

Tracie (chronicscribe) | 2 comments Signs of Cupidity by Raven Kennedy is really good especially if you like a little humor to your books. I loved them all.

message 9: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Jun 11, 2019 01:34PM) (new)

I just finished a couple more paranormal reverse-harem series and thought these 2 were certainly good enough for a recommendation. Especially the Jaliza Burwell series! Neither is very steamy yet because both of these are very slow burn, but I enjoyed the world building and the character personalities a great deal.

Magical Intentions (Biomystic Security Book 1) by Jaliza A. Burwell Magical Intentions by Jaliza A. Burwell (Biomystic Security #1)

Winter's Guardian (Her Guardians, #1) by G. Bailey Winter's Guardian by G. Bailey
(Her Guardians #1)