Start by marking “Pack Ebon Red (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pack Ebon Red (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #1)

Pack Ebon Red

(The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf #1)

I am wolf; I am human; I am neither; I am both.
I am werewolf.

And I have seven Alpha Males as my mates.
All mine to kiss and hold and touch, seven handsome men for my bed.
My boys represent the biggest packs in North America.
But I am the Alpha Female and I rule them all.

One day, the packs might force me to choose.
But my heart, it won't allow it. Things could get…bloo
Published June 30th 2017 by Sarian Royal

Celise
Dec 20, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: machalo
DNF at 45%. Just wasn't compelling. Failed buddy read with the MacHalo group.

The Bachelorette featuring werewolves. Where the producers forgot to cast interesting characters, the editors forgot violin music to let you know when you're supposed to actually like one of the contestants, and the bachelorette getting to know the contestants is shoved over in favour of a storyline following her best friend's hardships instead.
Jane Washington
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“While his eyes were still closed, I did the impossible. I did the forbidden.”

Stunich writes faster than junkie typing for morsels of crack, but her quality never suffers. I've taken all evidence into consideration in my final verdict, being that CM Stunich is actually five seperate individuals, and they all have methamphetamine sandwiches for breakfast.
Overall, a stellar reverse-harem romance that will likely please any fan of the genre. Keep up the amazing work!
Alaina
Pack Ebon Red was a lot better than I anticipated it would be. Now I've read a bunch of reverse harem.. harem.. anything harem.. you name it, I most likely read it. So of course I can get pretty picky about characters, the plot, and the romance. I'm only human people!

So this book is about Zara, who is basically a powerful heir to a werewolf pack. Her mom takes romance into her own hands and has 6 alpha-sons being paired up with her in hopes that she will find a potential mate. Low and behold, Za
Talltree
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: b-rh
3.75 stars!
Runningrabbit
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
KU

This was a good read of the delicate moments of falling in love together with the discovery that it’s possible to love more than one person. The book is well backed up with solid character representations, a good mystery, a well defined cast of complex situations and simply a good unravelling tale.
Bunnycore
Review coming soon
Mandy
Zara is the White Wolf next in line to lead the pack following in her mother's footsteps. It's time for her to go through the pairing process to choose a mate and she has lots of options 7 of them to be exact. Now that she's going to be the alpha she has to choose a mate but she has plenty of time to make the right choice. The choices are tough the man she loves, the one her mother wants her to choose, the one who lost an eye with a kiss, or any of the other dashingly handsome men.

However, choo
Caroline
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: c-m-stunich
A great start to a fantastic, original, and unique series. Perfect balance between paranormal and fantasy, strong characters, and awesome plot. Vampires are harvesting werewolf blood to walk in the sun. Witches are eating werewolf flesh to steal their magic. Dark faerie queens are watching their every move. Pack members are disappearing. Politics. Alliances. Ancient magic. War. Blood. Annnnnd badass Zara, Alpha of Pack Ebon Red, is caught in the middle of this bloody mess with seven mates she sw ...more
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
This is currently ON HOLD .
I will continue reading this at a later time.
Original start date: December 22, 2017
Put On Hold: March 19, 2018

** Started as a Group (Buddy) Read with the MacHalos **
A Little Nerdy
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am intrigued. I want to know what the hell is going on. Next!
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok I’ll fully admit I’m not the biggest fan or werewolf books, I can count on one hand how many werewolf books I like. I can add this one to that count. I loved that there were Fae, witches, and vampires too! On to book 2!
Princess J. Antoinette
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book started off pretty slow and I really did hate the ending but it was still a pretty good read... I'm just really getting to know the heroes and this feisty heroine so I will hold off my opinion about them until I really get to know them.. so until then I guess we will see...

Overall rating:
4*~A Good Read
Jennifer G
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Pack Ebon Red is the first book in CM Stunich's The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf. It does not grab you immediately like her Rock-Hard Beautiful series, but it doesn't take long before you are fully immersed in this wonderful new world.

Zara, the Alpha-Ki of the Ebon Red pack is in line to become the Alpha of all the North America Packs. First however, she must follow tradition and prove her worth. She must accept her potential mates, fight and defeat all challengers, and conduct a successful hunt. T
Anna
The synopsis has led me to believe that by the beginning of the books Zara would already have all of her seven mates. As a person who prefers to see relationship build, I wasn't too keen on reading the story. The only reason I finally decided to pick it up was all of C. M. Stunich' other books, all of which I liked. But, as it turned out, the actual story wasn't like synopsis promised at all.
So, Zara is a daughter of an Alpha female and her mother has decided to bring in males from 5 different
Bella
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it
3.75 Stars

I had no idea what I was in for prior to reading this book. I was attracted to the the cover and was familiar with the author (whose books I own many of, but have never read), so I thought I’d give it a go.

Turns out this book had a reverse-harem thing going on – something I should have guessed, seeing as it’s mentioned in the title – so being the rev-harem fan I am, I was stoked! But nothing was straight-forward about Zara and her mates.

I really liked learning about the i
Tiera McMillian
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars for me. This author can really crank out some compelling storylines. The start of this series, however, for me, seemed disjointed, and lacked the flow that I am used to from her. Maybe it was a lack of backstory? Or maybe even a lack of detail in the world building? I felt disoriented through most of the story which really made it hard for me to become involved.

Zara our FMC is heir apparent alpha wolf destined to unite the tribes across North America. To do this she must be mate paired
Katyana
I enjoyed it, buuuuuut...

... Zara is sometimes a bit too, well, almost TSTL. She's got a mammoth ego - if she refers to herself in third person (as in "the White Wolf never breaks her promises") again, I may roll my eyes so hard I get an aneurysm - and she isn't strategic at all. She allows her infatuation with Nic to put him into serious danger, because she just has no common sense and her ego is so huge she thinks she simply can't ever fail to get what she wants.

I'm honestly hoping for her to
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zara is the heir apparent to a powerful werewolf pack. Her mother has decided that she is going to be "paired" with alpha-sons from each of the other main packs - leaving Zara with 6 potential mates. That is all well and good, but Zara is in love with her best friend from her own pack, Nic. Zara is able to manipulate her mother into including Nic in the pairing ceremony, making her mate total: 7. Oh, and please feel bad for her because they are all hot guys. In addition to hooking up, the Pairin ...more
LM
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars.

This book was a slow start for me. I had a hard time getting into the writing/plot at first. It wasn't bad, it just was different.

But holy balls I am so glad I kept going - because once I hit about halfway...I was SUCKED in. I read the entire last half in one sitting.

The plot is so complex, the fightin during the mating was awesome... I love watching the reverse harem sort itself and settle. All the relationships, all the drama. Yaaaaassss.

Book two here I come!
Anna
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome plot

I don't know too much about CM and her work. I've only read her Rock-hard beautiful series. I liked that one but this, man I LOVE this series. Not only do we have strong, loveable characters but the storyline is unique and captivating. Zara needs to get herself straight on the relationship side though. Be the alpha she's supposed to be and set those boys in line. Great great start to this series and I can wait until August!!
Kari
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My star rating for this book is actually for all three books that are out in this series so far not just this one. This author is one of my guilty pleasure authors. I like the worlds she creates and her characters. If you looking for something deep and insightful than this series is definitely not for you. If you are looking for steamy romance, hot guys and something you can get through quickly this would be perfect.

I am excited for the release of the 4th book and I hope it comes out soon!
Evie Hook
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I dont normally read harem stories but this one was simply amazing! these characters are beautifully created with plenty of mystery to keep you wanting so much more. Stunich brings a whole new twist to the werewolf myth, with intricate rituals and history that really brings the world to life.
Calm Your Pits
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love

Loved it and diving right into the next once I get some much needed sleep! I am hope hope hoping she stays with them all!
Jessica
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved all the guys and am invested in seeing how this develops for Zara.
Summer
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5

I haven't read such a fantasy in a long time. One with vampires, werewolves and witches, oh my! I enjoyed it, but it ended abruptly and I still have a few day to wait until the sequel comes out. I made a mistake and chose this series over another by the same author, thinking that the other series only had one book out but this series was a better option with two books already out. Woops! If I hadn't made the mistake, I wouldn't have given this series a chance and I'm glad I did!
Gabjm
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
It's definitely on my list of reverse harem favorites
Spoon
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a surprise for me. And knowing Stunich has MMF (I like my MM separate) in some of her books, I wasn't planning to read this one. But I loooooooved this so much. If MMF pops up later I'll abandon ship, but for now *_* <333. Full Review Later.
Siri
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,5 *
I loved cm stunich groupie series so i had my bar high, the beginning was a bit slow but when i had read some chapters i started to really like it. I didn't expect her to be how she was, kind of cold outside and kind inside.
I wanted her to be sassy but no she was not..:( lol
At first i was a bit annoyed that again the main girl was a virgin, but i accepted that quite fast cause their world was like that, even the boys was a virgin or some of them. It was a rule that you had to be a virgin b
Denise
Pack Ebon Red was a fantastic start to a new reverse harem (one girl, many dudes) series - with werewolves! As a fan of reverse harem novels, I'm always looking for The Next Great Read and I was not disappointed with Pack Ebon Red.

It's original, inventive, and captivating.

Zara is the next in line to lead her pack, following in her mother's and grandmother's footsteps. To lead the pack, she must go through the requisite rituals including the pairing process where she's presented with several opt
Kelly
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Too much going on..

There was just a little bit too much going on in this book. It was like the author wanted to get the ball rolling on every single storyline at once. It came out as convoluted. I really could have done without Faith. I'm assuming there will be more to her story down the road but she was just useless excess in this book. I really do adore this author and this series does have a lot of potential.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Game of Lies (Messenger Chronicles, #2)
  • Miss Claus and the Secret Santa (A Shifter Christmas Romance, #1)
  • Hear Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines, #6)
  • Electric Moon (Raven Investigations, #2)
  • Blood Legacy (Blood Legacy, #1)
  • Broken Beasts (Xoe Meyers, #3)
  • Chosen: Their Vampire Princess
  • The Blaze (Succubus Studies, #2; Succubus Harem, #7)
  • Stop (Cold Mark Saga #3)
  • Playing Hooky (Paranormal Investigations, #1)
  • Her Purr-Fect Surprise (Silver Streak Pack #1)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol. 13
  • Wardbreaker (The Lillim Callina Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Love (The Allure Chronicles #4)
  • Semi-Human (Harper Hall Investigations, #2)
  • Ill-Conceived Magic (Monster Haven, #1.5)
  • Revelation of Blood  (Skye Morrison, #5)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf (7 books)
  • Pack Violet Shadow (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #2)
  • Pack Obsidian Gold (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf #3)
  • Pack Ivory Emerald (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf #4)
  • Pack Amber Ash (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #5)
  • Pack Azure Frost (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #6)
  • Pack Crimson Dusk (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #7)
“Only humans would be stupid enough to judge others for dumb shit like the shape of a person's genitals, the consenting adults they liked to sleep with, and the shade of their skin. My” 0 likes