Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Lazy Sundays (Lazy Days #1)
This topic is about Lazy Sundays
Archive (Buddy Reads) > August Buddy Read- Lazy Sundays - m/m

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10934 comments We will be reading Lazy Sundays Lazy Sundays by K-lee Klein in August.

This is a freebie and part of the Love Is Always Write anthology. This story can be found in Volume 5.

Come join us!

message 2: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jane (PS) | 19358 comments I'm in :) I've already downloaded it.

message 3: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - added it

MountainKat | 19188 comments I'm looking forward to it too!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 41 comments Looks cute, I'm in.

message 5: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10934 comments I read Lazy Sundays this morning. So good! This story contains so much of what I love to read. Sweet couple, a little angst (just a little), and two people who seem so different on the outside but looks can be deceiving. I won't say any more about the story until later in the month when more of you guys have had a chance to read it. It put a big smile on my face :)

message 6: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - added it

MountainKat | 19188 comments I'm hoping to get to this one soon too - maybe this weekend!

message 7: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jane (PS) | 19358 comments I read it yesterday as well - and really enjoyed it too. Great bit of 'mystery', a bit of angst, and both sides were totally understandable! I'm going to see if I have other books by K-Lee sitting around on my computer...

I love doing these freebies in the LHNB or equivalent - they get me to read authors that I haven't yet tried (or only read once). Last month's author (Tara Lain) had a few of her books but had only read one. After Love You So Hard (which I loved), I went back and read another couple of hers which I already owned but needed a push to pick up! Success - I enjoyed them as well, although her later work is clearly MUCH better.

message 8: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Aug 03, 2014 12:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jane (PS) | 19358 comments For anyone who hasn't already read A Reason To Believe by Diana Copland , this is currently on sale at Audible for $2.99. The narration (by Jack LeFleur) is great and so is the storyline. I loved it!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/A-R...

message 9: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - added it

MountainKat | 19188 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "For anyone who hasn't already read A Reason To Believe by Diana Copland, this is currently on sale at Audible for $2.99. The narration (by Jack LeFleur) is great and so is the storyline. I lo..."

I agree that both the narration and story were great in that one!!

message 10: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10934 comments There's still time left to read this one for August!

Any ideas for September?

Lazy Valentines?

message 11: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - added it

MountainKat | 19188 comments Wow, I never came back and said anything about this one - shows how busy/crazy things have been! I liked it and in fact already found and downloaded Lazy Valentines so I could get more. Haven't had the chance to read it though. I'm good with that or just about anything. The only mm I have on my list for September is Touch & Geaux and I think at least of couple of you have read that one already.

message 12: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jane (PS) | 19358 comments I'm happy to go with LV - is that a sequel?

Yes - I've read T&G (can't remember if it was 4 or 5 stars for me, but I did think it was great).

I have a heap of mm books next month but I like this thread sticking w the freebies ATM.

message 13: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

~KarenH~ | 6794 comments Lazy Sundays sounds great to me - I just downloaded it!

message 14: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jane (PS) | 19358 comments ~KarenH~ wrote: "Lazy Sundays sounds great to me - I just downloaded it!"

Lazy Valentines Karen - not Lazy Sundays... :) You've read Lazy Sunday.

message 15: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

~KarenH~ | 6794 comments Wow, that's just scary - I was looking at the word Valentines to see if it was singular or plural as I was typing that...

message 16: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

~KarenH~ | 6794 comments I did download the right one, though!

message 17: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - added it

MountainKat | 19188 comments ~KarenH~ wrote: "Wow, that's just scary - I was looking at the word Valentines to see if it was singular or plural as I was typing that..."

It's bad when the brain takes a vacation and the fingers just keep on going - and that happens to me all the time!!

message 18: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jane (PS) | 19358 comments LOL - I figured you had it right. Just thought I should clarify ;)