We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4)
This topic is about Hello Stranger
The Books > Hello Stranger (The Ravenels #4) by Lisa Kleypas

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (last edited Mar 31, 2018 11:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments
A woman who defies her time...

Dr. Garrett Gibson, the only female physician in England, is as daring and independent as any man—why not take her pleasures like one? Yet she has never been tempted to embark on an affair, until now. Ethan Ransom, a former detective for Scotland Yard, is as gallant as he is secretive, a rumored assassin whose true loyalties are a mystery. For one exhilarating night, they give in to their potent attraction before becoming strangers again.

A man who breaks every rule...

As a Ravenel by-blow spurned by his father, Ethan has little interest in polite society, yet he is captivated by the bold and beautiful Garrett. Despite their vow to resist each other after that sublime night, she is soon drawn into his most dangerous assignment yet. When the mission goes wrong, it will take all of Garrett's skill and courage to save him. As they face the menace of a treacherous government plot, Ethan is willing to take any risk for the love of the most extraordinary woman he's ever known.

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Reserved.

AliciaJ I just finished this last week, it was phenomenal! I won’t say anything else for now, I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. Suffice to say, it’s one of her best yet.

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments I've got it lined up to read pretty soon. GTK, AliciaJ.

Jujubee (goodreadscomjujubeed) | 27 comments O M G.
This is beyond classic Lisa Kleypas!!
Garrett and Ethan are right up there with Cam & Amelia, Merripen & Win, anyone of the Bow Street Runners....even Winterbourne & Helen!!!!!!!!
This is Lisa Kleypas classic romance at it's very best #sawoonworthy

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 10 comments Listened to it a few weeks ago. Loved it. May listen to it again.

Bubbles99 | 22 comments I finished this a couple of weeks ago and loved it. :) So funny! ;) As usual LK’s characters are people I related to and they have become very real to me. I was still thinking about Garrett and Ethan days after I finished reading the book. Can’t wait for the next one!

AliciaJ I am really loving this series. As you say Jujubee, this is classic Lisa Kleypas. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the next book. It will be hard to top Ethan and Garrett's story, that's for sure.

message 9: by Aishwarya (new) - added it

Aishwarya | 1 comments Fantastic book! Ever since their introduction in Marrying Winterborne, I couldn't wait for their book. It's been a wonderful read and really worth it, being a refreshing change from all the titled lords and ladies' stories we read and re-read.

Fantastic to see the romance between Ethan and Garrett blossom into a love that overcomes all odds.

message 10: by Grissell (new)

Grissell S | 2 comments I love this book also

Joeera | 10 comments I loved this book as well

Ashley (mickenna) | 5 comments I just finished Wallflower Christmas... it’s interesting how LK likes to use the same names in this series and the previous...

Raphael = Bowman Son (Rafe) + Sebastian & Evies Son
Ransom = Bowman Son + Ravenels Character (Book 4)
Rhys = Bowmans Son + Rhys Winterborne (Ravenels Book #2)

message 13: by Denesa (new) - added it

Denesa | 1 comments I think they are all connected. It is like a continuation of the story.

message 14: by Aksa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aksa (readers_abode) | 3 comments Hello stranger series is a story of a girl who is self made cerebral and controlled and ethan is power courage and mystery their brief encounters before the starting of their story as we can see in the prequel looked promosing they are absolutely perfect for each other lisa has a talent to make the perfect couples first i thought garett will be paired with tom severin but i can see that ethan is the right choice because garett couldnt have melted down tom's heart barrier with her king of strength