Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1) Tears of Tess discussion

we crave for a movie adaption of Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark #1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Niki_g Producers and Directors out there please make a movie on Tears of Tess !!!! I am sure many readers out there crave for same!!!!!!!

Pepper Winters please consider it?!? :)

P.S. If fifty shades of grey can be made into a movie then why not this??! :D Pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Jenn Jacobo Loved this book. I agree!!! Need to be made in a movie.

Niki_g I know right!!!!!!!! i am so badly craving for a movie on this book!! why can't some director or producer see this book?!!:O

Niki_g cmon guysss who else want the movie on this book ?!?!:D

Stephanie Gonzalez To be honest, I would like for Tears of Tess to be made into a movie. Although, if I being honest I don't think it will. Hopefully, I am wrong.

Niki_g hope so too! :x

Amanda i would love one, but hollywood tends to disappoint me, anyway.

message 8: by Niki_g (last edited Aug 04, 2014 02:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Niki_g i know right, but that's why i created this thread to bring this topic in lime-light :D

Melanie Pretorius Omg!! I don't know if any man alive can live up to my Q!!!

Niki_g i don't know either but don't you wish for a movie?:P

Melanie Pretorius definitely!!!

message 12: by Niki_g (last edited Aug 06, 2014 11:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Niki_g then i hope this post is read by the author or any film maker :p

Maria Kaye I don't think they'd pick this movie up :/ it's waay too dark.

Just Denise I totally loved this entire series, but would not like to see it made into a film. They could never do it justice.

Niki_g maybe, but i badly wish they were real eheh :p

Booklover The whole series was amazing, I love Pepper Winters.

Niki_g i know right!! I <3 Pepper!!:D

Katie I would totally choose Rooney Mara to be Tess...after seeing how amazing she was in Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (original with subtitles was better...but thats besides the point...) she could TOTALLY handle this role...

Niki_g ooo i havent read or seen the girl with dragon tattoo yet :p

Katie Omg...you HAVE to. It's an amazing book and movie!!!

Niki_g what is it about??

Anita Reid I've been meaning to read this series, will start after work on Sunday, off on Monday...

Niki_g ohhh gl with it!! u will surely enjoy it!!!:D

MissTbooks Niki_g wrote: "Producers and Directors out there please make a movie on Tears of Tess !!!! I am sure many readers out there crave for same!!!!!!!

Pepper Winters please consider it?!? :)

P.S. If fifty shades of..."

Yeah! I want a movie! Please, please, please!

Niki_g me toooooooooooo!!!

message 26: by Sulaksha (new)

Sulaksha I just read the book... can anyone please explain why Q lets Russian molest tess or why does he humiliates her in front of those men in chap 13.....m not able to understand him

message 27: by Joel (new)

Joel Let's fan cast
Margot Robbie as Tess
Chris Hemsworth as Beak.

Chelsey Massey The dollar series would be a good movie series as well