Drips.2.0 discussion

Highest bidder (Gemma and Bamma)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,235 (1235 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Name

Looks

Bio (optional :)

message 2: by Gemma (last edited Apr 19, 2018 03:10PM) (new)

Gemma (gemthebookworm) | 7918 comments Name: Beatrice 'Bea' Symthe

Looks:
description

Bio: She works as an exotic dancer most nights while she works at a coffee shop during the day. She works mainly to support herself and her sixteen year old little brother Adrien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Adrien Symthe

Looks:
description

Bio: Younger bother of Bea. Is a high school student that is into mixing music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jamison 'Jamie' Monette

Looks:
description
description

Bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Thomas Blackwell

Looks:
description

Bio: Vamp

message 4: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (gemthebookworm) | 7918 comments (Aww they are both so cute! Love it! So how do want us to start off?)

message 5: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Well I was thinking that our girls get kidnapped and actually meet during one of the auctions. Echo is always sold at a "discount" due to her being blind maybe Jamie drags Luca to the auction insisting he get himself a 'pet'?

message 6: by Gemma (last edited Mar 30, 2018 09:45AM) (new)

Gemma (gemthebookworm) | 7918 comments (That would work! Aww poor Echo. I was thinking that maybe Jamie is in line to be the future Alpha since he probably is the more outgoing of the pair. So he would definitely see this as getting a girl to mess around with but nothing more then that. Bea is basically a stripper at night and I am going to say that is where they kidnapped her from but she is still a virgin so she will kind of be the special treat of the auction that night.)

message 7: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (sounds good!)
Echo
I smiled as I went back stage counting steps in my head after I finished the concert peice I had done my long gown sweeping the floor.
I gasped as I was grabbed preparing to scream until I felt a pin prick in my neck and felt woozy.
I woke later so many noises assualting me.

message 8: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (gemthebookworm) | 7918 comments Bea

I twirl around the pole a few more before my song ends. I pant softly as I walk off stage guzzling water. I swear they were being cheap and not putting on the ac at night.

"Violet get your ass into room three. Customer wants a lap dance from you." My boss calls out and I.

"Just a few more weeks." I mumble and head that way. I step into the room to see two men. It was kind of weird but my boss would be pissed if I told them off.

One of them steps forward and I see a needle. Before I can scream my mouth is covered and I feel a prick of pain before I black out.

I wake up later in a room, my hands tied and a girl on the ground next to me.

message 9: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Echo
I shook my head slightly as I was dragged up I scrambled to get my feet under me as I was shoved onto a wood floor by the texture under my feet.

"Now ladies and gentlemen! We have a special discounted item. She may be blind but just look at that body! She should provide hours of entertainment!" A male voice announced.

message 10: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (gemthebookworm) | 7918 comments Jamie

I glance up at the new girl they drag onto stage. "How about this one?" I ask nudging my twin. "She could be interesting." Heck if he didn't bid on her maybe I would. Even though she was blind, she did have a pretty sexy body. Bet she would be fun to play with.

message 11: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Luca
I rolled my eyes. "No Jamie I'm not going to bid on some blind human." I told him huffing I crossed my arms that was just sad and pathetic.

message 12: by Gemma (new)

"So moody. You need to get laid." I tell him and raise my paddle bidding on the girl. He crosses his arms looking annoyed and I just chuckle. I go back and forth with one other guy until I win the bid just shy of quarter of a million.

"Sold to the gentlemen in the front." The auctioneer says banging the gravel.

Bea

I struggle as they put a mask over my eyes that made it so I couldn't see. They drag me out onto the stage they had taken the last girl to.

"Up next we have our special treat of the night. We found her dancing in gentlemen's club but she's no hoe. Ladies and gentlemen this sexy little number is a virgin." A man says. Oh god they were selling me.

"We'll start the bidding at a million."

message 13: by Bamma (new)

I raised an eyebrow as they brought in another girl this one was actually pretty...and healthy. Not blind like the last one. I tilted my head slightly and saw a fat fuck trying to bid for her. I scowled slightly and raised my paddle a dark curl falling in my face. The bidding went back and forth until it was just shy of two million.

Echo
I stumbled slightly as they drug me back stage I couldn't tell you which way was up at the moment. I kept a hand out in front of me. It had been years since I had had to use my cane but now I wish I had it.

message 14: by Gemma (last edited Apr 07, 2018 12:44PM) (new)

I chuckle as the treat of the night catches my twin's fancy. I let him bid it out with another who was trying to bid on the girl as well. I head over to go collect my prize and pay for her.

Bea

I hear the bidding go back and forth between a few people until they were just shy of two million. Who the hell were these people that they just had that kind of money to spend.

"Sold the man in the front for one million nine hundred thousand." The auctioneer says banging his gravel. I am tugged off stage.

message 15: by Bamma (new)

I tilted my head slightly as I heard someone drawing near. Once man I'm assuming a broker. Talking fast. I jerked back as I was suddenly touched. "Don't!" I growled.

Luca
I went the way my brother had to pay and collect maybe now we could go back home! Goddess moon I hated it when he drug me along for these types of things.

message 16: by Gemma (new)

"Whoa, calm there." I say as the blind girl growls. I give the guy handling her a look and he let's go of her. "Settle down. No one else is going to touch you." I say in a soothing tone.

Bea

They jerk me down of the stairs and soon rip my mask off. I see two men paying one with light brown hair and another with black hair.

"Ah here is your prize." A man with the money says and someone pushes me forward. "Don't fucking touch me." I snarl at them. They was no way I was going with these people. I had to get out of here and back to my brother.

message 17: by Bamma (new)

"Relax." I told her softly. I shrugged off my coat and slowly wrapped it around her shoulders so she could be warm. "We're about to get you two out of there.

Echo
"That would be reassuring if you hadn't just bought me from a human trafficking ring." I huffed glaring in his general direction. I was blind and surrounded by creeps I didn't know where I was. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to calm my panic.

message 18: by Gemma (new)

The man with black hair steps forward and tells me to relax. He shrugs off his coat and wraps it around me. I accept it since I was still dress in my dancer outfit. He tells me they are about to get us out of here. I see the other man trying to calm the other girl.

Jamie

She huffs and says that would be reassuring if I hadn't just bought her. She wraps her arms around herself. "You have my word. No one is going to land a hand on you. Well besides me but I play nice." I say and gently guide her to our car.

message 19: by Bamma (new)

I gently put my hand on her back guiding her out to our car. My brother trying to calm the blind one. I shook my head slightly I'm sure he thought it would be an easy score.

Echo
"I don't want to play at all." I huffed as I stiffered as his hand rested on my back. I felt him guide me in somewhere. I sat cautiously scooting over the cars seat until I reached a wall. I tucked myself into the corner feeling a little safer

message 20: by Gemma (new)

He puts his hand on my back guiding me to a car. I frown but climb in. If I was going to escape I was making sure that I got that poor girl out as well.

Jamie

She huffs and gets into the car before she tucks herself into the corner of the car. I reach over gently and buckle her up. My twin's prize crosses her arms and sticks close to mine.

"We'll see." I chuckle knowing I could win her over. I always did.

message 21: by Bamma (new)

I felt him buckle me up and felt indignation rise up in me as he did but I pressed my lips together. I reached over to the person sitting next to me. I felt a feminine hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Luca
"Jamie give the poor girls a chance to breathe." I said pulling my brother back as the driver started to drive us home.

message 22: by Gemma (new)

The girl reaches out and finds my hand. I squeeze her hand back softly. "Everything is going to be okay. We are going to get out of this." I whisper softly to her.

Jamie

I roll my eyes a little as my twin tells me to let her breathe. "Yeah, yeah." I say and chuckle. "I'm surprised you bid on the special treat. Didn't know you were into that type." I tease him eying his prize.

message 23: by Bamma (new)

I nodded. "Okay." I said softly. "I'm not going to be much help" I mumbled under my breathe.

Luca
I growled. "Jamison." I growled at my brother. "I did not buy her for that. I just didn't want that jabba the hut bastard to get her. I am not that type. When and who she gives it up too is her choice." I growled. Why was my brother chosen to be next alpha.

message 24: by Gemma (new)

She nods a little and mumbles that she won't be much help. "I'll be fine." I assure her quietly and glare at the men as they talk about me. At least it sounded like the on with black hair was defending me.

Jamie

He growls at me and tell me he didn't bite her for that. He just didn't want the other guy to get her. I chuckle a little and shake my head.

"You might have your hands full tonight though. Sometimes they pump these girls full of hormones to make sure that the customer is satisfied with prize. I'm guessing that will be kicking in shortly and she is going to be really horny." I tell him on the down low.

message 25: by Bamma (new)

I shook my head. "They are talking about the auction house. Saying they usually pump the girls full of hormones to make sure the buyer is happy with their purchase." I told her quietly.

Luca
I shook my head. "Is that why you like coming to these places Jamie? Can't seduce a girl on your own?" I smirked.

message 26: by Gemma (new)

She shakes her head and tells me that they are talking about the auction house and saying they usually pump the girls full of hormones to make sure the buyer is happy with their purchase.

"What the hell!" I mumble pissed off. There was no way in hell I was letting either of them touch me. I see the car pulls up to a red light.

"There is a red light so we are going to be stopped for a second. I'm going to open the door and roll us out. Just hold onto me and get ready to run." I whisper to her quietly unbuckling her belt as well as mine.

Jamie

He smirks saying I can't seduce a girl on my own. "Oh no I always asks that they leave my prizes untouched. You on the other hand could probably need a little help getting laid." I tell him with my own smug smirk.

message 27: by Bamma (new)

I shook my head my ears twitched slightly as I heard the seatbelts recoil. I glanced at my brother we shared a look before continuing on the conversation we were having like we weren't onto them.
"I don't need help getting laid Jamie I am perfectly capable of doing that myself." I told him.

Echo
I nodded slightly getting a better grip on her so when she rolled I would be taken with her. I had no idea where we were or what direction we would be running but my mind was already racing.

message 28: by Gemma (new)

I hear the seatbelt click and Luca looks at me. We continue out conversation acting like we hadn't hear what they are up to. "Really because I don't believe you have gotten laid in at least a year." I tease him.

Bea

She nods and grips onto me tightly. I hold my breathe as I wait for the light. As soon as the car stops I pop the door lock and start to pull the girl along with me to roll and run.

message 29: by Bamma (new)

"That's because one of us is actually interested in making the pack efficient while the other is busy being a playboy and chasing skirt." I snarked at him. I shook my head as the girls ran." Shall we hunt?"

Echo
I did my best to keep up with her as we ran where are we going?" I asked her.

message 30: by Gemma (new)

He snarls that is because one of us is actually interested in making the pack efficient while the other is busy being a playboy and chasing skirt. I roll my eyes as the girls run.

"Sure it could be fun." I say with a grin as he asks if shall we hunt. I tell the drive to park around the corner as my twin and I take off after the girls.

Bea

"Anywhere but here. I'll see if we can find some police or something." I tell her tugging her along as we run. We just had to find some help, get away from those guys.

message 31: by Bamma (new)

We took off after the girls taking our time for our hunt after all they wouldn't be that hard for us to find. I growled softly under my breathe picking up both of their scents.

Echo.
I tugged her into a side alley pressing a finger to my lips as I heard them pass us. I turned my head towards her. "They are looking for us." I murmured softly.

message 32: by Gemma (new)

I grin as we take off after the girl, sniffing the air for their scent's. It wouldn't take us long to find them, after all there wasn't anywhere they could really hide from a werewolf.

Bea

She tugs me into a side alley and presses her finger to her lips. The guys pass by and she murmurs they are looking for us. I nod forgetting she can't see that.

"Yeah, we need to keep moving." I say pulling her down the alley and around the corner. My heart races and start to tremble. Dammit. I start to pant softly feeling warm. They did freaking drug me at that place.

I keep moving trying to ignore it as I tug her along needing to get away from those two.

message 33: by Bamma (new)

We stopped the scent was gone we looked at each other with a feral grins these girls were smart. I chuckled as we back tracked.

Echo
I heard her heart skyrocket and tilted my head. "Are you okay? Do we need to stop for a moment?" I asked worried my clouded eyes darted around.

message 34: by Gemma (new)

We los their scent and look at each other with grins. Now this was fun. Prey that wasn't easy to catch was more fun, the thrill of the chase. We back track to were we last smelt their scent.

Bea

She asks if I am okay and we need to stop. I pant shaking my head a little. "No, I'm fine. We just need to keep moving." I tell her quietly. The heat inside me grows and I find my vision starting to blur a bit. My core growing wet and needy.

message 35: by Bamma (new)

We sniffed the air lightly when my heart snapped to the left smelling heat and arousal. We started that way. Racing down the alley towards our prize.

Echo
My head whipped to the side. "Your right we really should." I said. I felt her sway and I started to drag her with me keeping my hand on the wall trying to get us out of here but they were moving fast....impossibly fast.

message 36: by Gemma (new)

He sniffs the air and catches something and soon I smell it too. His prize was indeed drugged. We take off towards her scent. I spot them moving along. My prize leading as Luca's sluggish moves behind her.

Bea

She agrees with me and drags me along as we keep moving but we can hear them coming back towards us. I feel her get tugged away from me and see the brown hair guy wrap his arms around her.

message 37: by Bamma (new)

I yelped and squirmed trying to get out of his grip."let me go!" I demanded. "I'll scream!" I threatened trying to his and kick him.

Luca
I grabbed my prize and brought her around to face me. My wolf demanding me to take her and breed but I gritted my teeth.. it wouldn't be right to take advantage of her when she was drugged.

message 38: by Gemma (new)

She yelps and squirms in my arms. I hold her close not letting her go as she tells me to let go and she'll scream. "Stop." I say in a firm tone. "Do you think you will have any better luck out here? Honestly, sweetheart, you're blind any asshole on the street could scoop you up and have their way with you." I tell her. "At least with me you know I won't do anything unless you ask me to. You have my word on that."

Bea

I feel his hands grab my and spin me around to face him. He grits his teeth and I moan at little at his touch. I try to pull away from him and sink to the ground. My body hot and needy. God what the hell was that stuff they drugged me with.

message 39: by Bamma (new)

"How the fuck am I supposed to trust you?" I snapped at him. "In the past however fucking long I have been drugged and shown off like a prized pet! Carted around sold at fucking discount with a whole bunch of people I don't know touching me! I don't know where I am who you are or anything! And you expect me to just take your word?" I snapped at him squirming and kicking as I worked into myself into the panic that had been happening since I entered this nightmare.

Luca
Aw fuck me side ways. I ran a hand through my black hair leaving Jamie with his panicked Pet. I picked up my horse y one and carried her somewhere else that was more private then right next to my brother.

message 40: by Gemma (new)

She starts to freak out and kick at me as she squirms. "Would you calm down. I understand this is all scary but you are mine for now. I promise that nothing will happen to you." I tell her in a calm tone trying to get her to relax.

Bea

He picks me up and carries me away. I squirm a little not wanting to leave the other girl alone. My head feels hazy and I paw at the jacket needing to get it off. "So hot." I moan.

message 41: by Bamma (new)

I squirmed pushing on his arms. "How the hell can you understand?" I snapped. "You are the buyer! You have no fucking idea not only that you can see so you don't have this huge weakness that everyone can take advantage of! I don't want to be yours! I want to go home!" I told him finally slumping slightly because he obviously wasn't going to let go. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to make myself as small as possible. I was terrified right now I rested my chin on my chest.

Luca
"I know you are little one." I murmured pushing the jacket off of her and setting it to the side. I sighed softly and tilted her head up. "I'm going to make you feel better okay? But I'm not gonna...take that away from you understand?" I told her.

message 42: by Gemma (new)

I sigh as she gets mad at me and finally settles down. She wraps her arms around her self, practically shaking in my arms. Dammit why did I have to pick the hard one. Maybe I should have bid on an easier girl. But part of me hated the idea of this girl going to someone else.

"Look let's get you back to my house and you can eat and take a shower. Does that sound good?" I ask her.

Bea

He murmurs he knows I am and helps get the jacket off me. He sighs and tilts my head up to look at him. He tells me he is going to make me feel better but he isn't going to take my virginity.

I bite my lip unsure but my body screams yes. I nod a little trusting he was honest. His eyes made me feel like he was. "Please..." I whimper rubbing my thighs together wanting the ache to go away.

message 43: by Bamma (new)

I heard him sigh and there was a moment before he spoke. He said that he would take me back to his house where I could take a shower and eat. I nodded quietly. Not like I had much of a choice I guess. "Fine." I said quietly.

Luca
I nodded and kissed her gently as my fingers slid down her stomach gently slipping slowly past the waist band of her panties. Teasing gently as I let her wetness coat my fingers

message 44: by Gemma (new)

She nods and says fine. I smile a little glad she wasn't going to fight me on this. I gently guide her back to the car. I don't see my twin but I'm guessing he was taking care of his prize. That girl was practically to jump anyone at this point with the hormones coming off her.

Bea

He nods and I gasp in surprise as his lips capture mine for a gentle kiss. His fingers sliding down my stomach until they pas my panties and tease my core. I moan trembling as I rub against his hand. I pull my lips away from him and bury my face against his shoulder.

God he was stranger, one that just bought me from a human trafficking auction and now I was letting him touch me. I was so sick with myself but that stupid drug had me craving it.

message 45: by Bamma (new)

I shied away from him still just within reach as we went back to the car. I got in and tucked myself into the little corner as far from him as possible and buckled myself this time.

Luca
I gritted my teeth throbbing in my slacks. I slid my longest finger into her slowly as her walls clamped down on me. I used my thumb to press on her clit gently pressing and rubbing against her as I thrust my finger in her.

message 46: by Gemma (new)

She shies away from me as she gets into the car. She tucks herself into a corner and then buckles herself up. I tell the driver to drive us back to the house and come back for Luca since I am sure he would be busy for several minutes with his prize.

Bea

I moan and whimper as his finger slides into me. I pant and grind against his hand as he starts to rub against my clit with his thumb while his finger thrusts in and out of me. I grip his arm lightly, my knee shaking a little.

message 47: by Bamma (new)

The car ride was quiet. I was worn to a frazzle from this day. I rested my head on the window of the car taking a deep breathe and blowing it out slowly

Luca
"It's alright little one I've got ya." I murmured softly pleasuring her faster as her core slowly grew tighter.

message 48: by Gemma (new)

We ride home in silence and I just watch her curiously. She rests her head against the widow and she takes a deep breathe. She was a pretty thing even with her cloudy eyes. Shame she couldn't see. I wonder if she was born like that or if something happened.

Bea

He murmurs he's got me and starts to move his fingers faster. I pant as my center tightens around his finger as I grind against him harder. I moan against his shoulder.

message 49: by Bamma (new)

I felt him watching me in the car. I angled my eyes to where his breathing was. "I was in an accident. I lost my eyesight." I murmured softly. "Everyone wonders and I don't mind being asked I suppose." I told him.

Luca
I felt along her walls gently until I found a spot that made her moan louder. I rubbed mercilessly against it driving her onward in her pleasure.

message 50: by Gemma (new)

She tells me it was an accident, how she lost her eyesight and that everyone wonders. "I'm sorry." I say. That was a shame it happened to her.

Bea

I gasp as he hits a spot that has me crying out. I cling to him as my body trembles. I bite my lip as I come undone. My climax dripping down my legs as I cum on his hand.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25