What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Paranormal MM - Dragon bounty hunter is hired to find a man, by his brother. Main characters are dragon shifter and man with some abilities.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (lockme) | 8 comments I am looking for an MM book about a dragon bounty hunter that is hired to find a man, by his brother. as it turns out this man does not have a good relationship with the said brother.
I don't remember much but it is a paranormal mm book and the main characters are a dragon shifter and a man with some abilities.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Emma, please read the group description box at the top of the main page. This will tell you everything you need to know about writing your query, including what to put in your header.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34451 comments Mod
Emma, around what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details (a summary) and genre to your topic header using the "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34451 comments Mod
I added plot details and genre to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Emma, are you still looking for this or did you find it?