YA Book Addicts discussion

Buddy Reads > Buddy Read Requests

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Feel free to ask anytime if someone would like to read a book with you! Then you can add a thread for the book below to discuss it(:

message 2: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments Hey guys it's Loren! Another moderator for this group. Would anyone want to read "if I stay" with me??

message 3: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Loren wrote: "Hey guys it's Loren! Another moderator for this group. Would anyone want to read "if I stay" with me??"

I would! I recently bought the book but haven't started, and sorry if this is too late :3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually just finished if I stay yesterday but I can read where she went with you?

message 5: by Milan (new)

Milan (thehopelesspizza) | 144 comments would anyone like to read the city of bones with me?

message 6: by Milan (new)

Milan (thehopelesspizza) | 144 comments would anyone like to read the city of bones with me?

message 7: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments @jordy- it's actually perfect timing! I just got the book a couple days ago and was hoping to start it soon! :)

message 8: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments @lauren- when are you planning on reading the next book? I haven't started if I stay yet :(

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay I actually started it last night I'm like halfway through. I guess I will do a buddy read another time

message 10: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments @lauren- ok!

message 11: by Milan (new)

Milan (thehopelesspizza) | 144 comments @Hannah I could read Generation Dead with you :)

message 12: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Loren wrote: "@jordy- it's actually perfect timing! I just got the book a couple days ago and was hoping to start it soon! :)"

You are talking about if I stay, right?

message 13: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments @jordy- yupp!

message 14: by Milan (new)

Milan (thehopelesspizza) | 144 comments @Hannah I have to get a copy first so maybe we could start the fourth?? :)

message 15: by Diamond (new)

Diamond (diamondnaz) | 28 comments I might join you guys for reading If I Stay :) I just bought a copy on sale @ Target

message 16: by Milan (new)

Milan (thehopelesspizza) | 144 comments @Hannah okay I'm super excited. :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to read the last lux book opposition on August fifth if anyone wants to join me

message 18: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments @littlemissbookworm(Lauren) I might join you. What is of about?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It's the last book so if you haven't read the others....

message 20: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments Oh, sorry then.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2014 02:39PM) (new)

If I can get a copy..I'll def join with you Lauren!:)

Anyone want to read Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising with me?
it's the third Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Shadow and Bone book by Leigh Bardugo

message 22: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Erin (eisawesome) | 1215 comments Mod
I am going to read the book The 5th Wave if anyone is interested

message 23: by Diamond (new)

Diamond (diamondnaz) | 28 comments I know this a long shot but does anyone wanna read:

Stormbringers (Order of Darkness, #2) by Philippa Gregory Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins ?

message 24: by August (new)

August | 1 comments Ya sure Diamond. What should we read

message 25: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 21 comments Erin wrote: "I am going to read the book The 5th Wave if anyone is interested"
Guess I jumped the gun for this one. :) I read it last week. It is good.

message 26: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Erin (eisawesome) | 1215 comments Mod
Ok, thanks

message 27: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Anybody want to read The 5th Wave with me??

message 28: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Erin- I know it's super late but I just bought the 5th wave if you wanted to read it together? Haha you probably already read it

message 29: by Diamond (new)

Diamond (diamondnaz) | 28 comments August wrote: "Ya sure Diamond. What should we read"

Do you wanna read Stormbringers? It's a sequel...idk if you've already read The Changeling by Philippa Gregpry?

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (dare2dream) @Hannah I just started The Infinite Sea, you wanna join me?

message 31: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Anyone for If I Stay in the next few weeks?

message 32: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (all-about-angels) | 1 comments Anyone up for this Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1) by Gena Showalter ?

message 33: by Linda (new)

Linda Victoria, have you already started if I stay?

message 34: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) Would anyone like to read?

Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver or Paper Towns by John Green

message 35: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott @Linda, no I haven't. Did you want to read it? When were you thinking?

message 36: by Linda (new)

Linda @Victoria yes, I've been planning on reading If I Stay for a few months now so I think this is the time to read it!
I have to finish a book for school before I can start so maybe in a week and a half? (busy week of school ahead of me..)

message 37: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I have series buddy reads on the 15th and 17th, plus school exams, and another book on the 2nd December. So what date do you think you'd be ready?

message 38: by Linda (new)

Linda Shall we have finished the book the 25th?

message 39: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) who wants to read evermore with me

message 40: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott We could, but don't we want to start at the same time so we can read with each other?

message 41: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) yeah

message 42: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Oh, sorry Miriam, that was for Linda! :)

message 43: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) oh ok

message 44: by Linda (new)

Linda Oh yeah! that sounds like a plan! shall we start reading the 22nd? and how much do you want to read every time? I think we do have a huge time difference though but we'll make it work!

message 45: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott 22nd sounds good :) We could aim to read around 50 pages a day? Then if we're ever on at the same time, we could read more together

message 46: by Linda (new)

Linda sure! could you maybe make a thread? I don't know if I'll be able to read 50 pages every day but sometimes I'll read 100 pages and then it's going to be fine!

message 47: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Yep, I'll make it later today :)

message 48: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett does anyone want to read with me Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy, #1) by Sally Green or Star Struck (Star Kissed, #1) by Jamie Campbell