YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Mirror Mirror
This topic is about Mirror Mirror
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Mirror Mirror by Cara Delevingne and Rowan Coleman - Starting April 5th 2018

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Please feel free to join Lana and Karen. As always, do hide spoilers.

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Curiosity got the better of me. Not sure what I’m going to make of this.

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Up to ch6. Trying too hard to be edgy and appealing. Not really getting me interested at the moment.

message 4: by Lee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lee | 1443 comments 13% I'm intrigued so far, but not in love with it? I'll be interested to see how things tie together though.

message 5: by Lee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lee | 1443 comments 65% (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Up to ch8. Trying, and though there’s nothing I really dislike about this, I’m not really enjoying it.

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Up t9 ch12. Why are they so convinced something odd has happened?

message 8: by Lee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lee | 1443 comments 80% (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Up to ch23. Curious to see what Nai and the other two girls mentioned have got into, but I’m not really feeling we’ve been given enough background on some of these characters to care that much.

message 10: by Lee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lee | 1443 comments Karen wrote: "Up to ch23. Curious to see what Nai and the other two girls mentioned have got into, but I’m not really feeling we’ve been given enough background on some of these characters to care that much."

I agree. I've finished it and I'm still like "well. That was messed up, but moving on." I really wished I would have walked away thinking more than that.

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Up to ch27. (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Oh, what can I say? What was Rowan Coleman thinking? Review on home page...messy. I’m sure there’ll be some readers who’ll find the angst deep and meaningful but it was just too much for me.

Karen Barber | 10613 comments Erin wrote: "65% [spoilers removed]"

This part of the storyline really got me cross. It just feels wrong to be sending out this kind of message to teen readers.

message 14: by Lee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lee | 1443 comments Karen wrote: "Erin wrote: "65% [spoilers removed]"

This part of the storyline really got me cross. It just feels wrong to be sending out this kind of message to teen readers."

Yesssss. I agree!! I know there were other circumstances that contributed to that, but still. I couldn't handle that part at all.