What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Black Swan Affair
This topic is about Black Swan Affair
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance: A woman is in a relationship with a man, but she actually loves his older brother. Read this maybe 2 years ago. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madison (new)

Madison | 3 comments SPOILERS!

A woman is dating/engaged/married to a man, but she's actually in love with his older brother. The younger brother and her were friends from childhood. The older brother has a bad boy persona to him. The families are business partners. Her parents have retired. Turns out the boys' father has been stealing money from the company. The older brother and the woman were suppose to be married but something happened. The older brother had to leave and fix his father's problems. I also think the sister was supposedly pregnant by the older brother. The woman ends up remembering how she was saved by one of the brothers from an icy pond. It turns out it was the younger brother who saved her not the older brother as she originally had thought.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Madison, what's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

What kind of business do the families run? Are they very rich?

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments I just got an email last night with a book on sale that sounded similar. I can’t seem to pull it up on Goodreads to include the link. It was: The Billionaire by JJ Knight.

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison | 3 comments I can't seem to remember the location but I know that the company was rich, like a corporation. The Billionaire is also not the book I'm looking for. Thank you though.

message 6: by Madison (last edited Mar 26, 2018 03:38PM) (new)

Madison | 3 comments Haha, thanks for all your help guys! I decided to try one last time in searching for it and I found it!! Black Swan Affair

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Black Swan Affair (other topics)
The Billionaire (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.J. Knight (other topics)