What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Revenge of the Shadow King (Grey Griffins, #1)
This topic is about The Revenge of the Shadow King
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Series (6+ books) read in middle school. 4 friends (3 boys, 1 girl). Main character is a boy with a shadow creature that follows him around and bugs him. Friends battle monsters? Involves his dad? "Guardian" in title? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Faith (socks1w) | 5 comments Back in middle school there was a series I read. I cant for the life of me remember the title. There are 4 friends, three boys, one girl. The main character was a boy and he had this shadow creature that followed him around and just bugged him mostly. He and his friends battled monsters I believe and he finds out his dad knows about the monsters or something. I hope I'm giving enough detail. Its a series maybe six books or more. I think it had "guardian" in the title.

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Mar 22, 2018 03:24PM) (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments When were you in middle school

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
Faith, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33315 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Faith (socks1w) | 5 comments sorry I will. Lobstergirl wrote: "Faith, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header."

That's it! Thank you! Cupcakedoll wrote: "The Revenge of the Shadow King (Grey Griffins, #1) by Derek Benz"

Faith (socks1w) | 5 comments Book was found. Thanks!

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Congrats Faith. And as a side note--you are the fourth person to come asking for help finding this book. Which means--I now have to find a copy (yay, in library) and read it. I make it a point of reading any book with 4 or more people who have searched for it. Yes, even if all 4 said it was the worst book they'd ever read. I have to know why it's so horrendous. So, it's on hold for me now, and as soon as it shows up at my local branch, I'll be reading it myself.