What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Fierce and Subtle Poison
This topic is about A Fierce and Subtle Poison
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Newer fiction: green girl of legend turns out to be real, based tropically. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allie (last edited Mar 22, 2018 01:09PM) (new) - added it

Allie (alliecozza) | 2 comments Hi hi hi! Quick question for everyone: I am forgetting the name of this book I recently heard about. I believe it is only currently available in hardcover. The book itself is bright jungle green/dark jungle green with a pattern that slightly resembles the on-trend jungle leaf wallpapers out now. I want to say the title is four or five words with two of them being emphasized on the cover (maybe fire, fury, or jungle is one of the words?) The fiction tale is about a boy who meets a girl with green skin... she is a legend of the locals in Puerto Rico or Costa Rica (can't remember.) The first few pages entail the boy wondering about the abandoned house where this green girl supposedly lives... then he grows up and is kissing a female classmate by the water below the abandoned compound when the green girl throws rocks at him. I only read the first few pages.. please help! Thank you guys :)

message 3: by Allie (new) - added it

Allie (alliecozza) | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry?"

YES!! Thank you so much.. that was going to bother me endlessly haha. Sorry for the spotty description--you rock Ayshe!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Fierce and Subtle Poison (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Samantha Mabry (other topics)