BooktubeSFF Awards discussion

Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2)
This topic is about Windwitch
Archived 2018 > Windwitch

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elena (last edited Mar 21, 2018 10:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elena Robertson | 28 comments Here is where we can talk about Windwitch by Susan Dennard.

This officially starts in April, but feel free to post if you've already read it or started it.

I really enjoyed this book and was very surprised with how much I love the series so far. It feels to me like Robin Hobb in its world building and yet because it is YA I feel there was less threads to get my head around and I liked it for that.

Share your thoughts with everyone as you read... and please remember to hide any spoilers between < spoiler> and < /spoiler> tags, like this: (view spoiler)

Staci (stacisbookishprobs) | 14 comments I’m absolutely OBSESSED with Truthwitch & Windwitch! It’s my new favorite YA fantasy series

Mahima (booksandcoffeee) I love Windwitch and I read it just a few days after it came out. My favourite ship is Iseult/Aeduan and they are also my faves individually. But my favourite character arc was defo Vivia.

Jessica | 41 comments I really enjoyed this! I read it last year, and I liked how the world building expanded and we got to see more countries and people. I liked the character development and how we got to see Safi and Iseult grow on their own and develop a better sense of self. The plot was a little slow, but I think this sacrifice was needed to get that better world building and character depth.