What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance - Series about the children of a man that had multiple hidden families

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments I read this series a few years ago on my Kindle. Since then I have re-read ALL of my books and this series isn't there, so I must have read it with Kindle Unlimited.

The series was about the adult children of a well to-do man that had a main family that didn't know about his other 2 hidden families until he died. I believe there were 4 sons and a daughter in the main family (in the northwest?), one hidden family with another 3 sons and another one that had at least one son and maybe a daughter in Texas? The main siblings begin reaching out to the hidden families and in the process build a bigger family and help each other when called upon.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Moved to Unsolved which is where requests like this go.

Rebecca, this blog explains how to see the books you've gotten through Kindle unlimited:

https://ebookevangelist.com/2016/03/1...

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments Unfortunately, once you quit Kindle Unlimited, the books go away. At least that was the way it worked a few years ago.

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2423 comments Was each book about a particular sibling? Could you provide any specifics?

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments Yes, each book was about a sibling. The siblings from Texas may have been 2 boys instead of a boy and a girl. His mother got pregnant when the father was in town for a convention and romanced her. She thought it was real, but he left. She married someone else and a few years later went back to the same convention looking for the father and found him - again getting her pregnant.

The legitimate family tries to reach out to the illegitimate kids and wants to give them their share of the father's estate and bring them into the family.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
If you created bookmarks, notes, or highlights "your bookmarks, notes, and highlights within the content will be saved to your Amazon account via Whispersync" even after you've cancelled your subscription.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...

message 7: by AdoraBelle42 (new)

AdoraBelle42 | 43 comments I've only read the first book some time ago, but the general premise sounds as if it could be Jasmine Cresswell's Raven series:
Missing
Suspect
Payback

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (sunshinehorses) | 8 comments AdoraBelle42 wrote: "I've only read the first book some time ago, but the general premise sounds as if it could be Jasmine Cresswell's Raven series:
Missing
Suspect
[book:Pa..."

Thanks for posting. This is not the series, but I have bookmarked this series as it looks really interesting !

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Missing (other topics)
Suspect (other topics)
Payback (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jasmine Cresswell (other topics)