All About YA discussion

Books > New Releases You're Looking Forward To

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Jun 25, 2018 11:29AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
What books that are being released in the near future (or far future if they are definitely going to be published)that you are eagerly anticipating?

*Edit: Deleted 2014 Releases
*Edit: Deleted 2015 Releases
*Edit: Deleted 2016 Releases
*Edit: Deleted 2017 Releases

January 2018 Releases
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown Everless (Everless, #1) by Sara Holland A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole Poison's Cage (Poison's Kiss #2) by Breeana Shields Unearthed (Unearthed, #1) by Amie Kaufman Zenith (The Androma Saga, #1) by Sasha Alsberg Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh Reign the Earth (The Elementae, #1) by A.C. Gaughen Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk Markswoman (Asiana, #1) by Rati Mehrotra Sinless (Eye of the Beholder #1) by Sarah Tarkoff Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2) by Marissa Meyer The True Queen (The Impostor Queen, #3) by Sarah Fine Saga, Vol. 8 (Saga, #8) by Brian K. Vaughan Between the Blade and the Heart (Valkyrie, #1) by Amanda Hocking The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1) by Melissa Albert The Defiant (The Valiant, #2) by Lesley Livingston

February 2018 Releases
The Belles (The Belles #1) by Dhonielle Clayton Assassin of Truths (Library Jumpers, #3) by Brenda Drake The Queen's Rising (The Queen’s Rising, #1) by Rebecca Ross Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, #1) by Tamora Pierce The Rogue Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #3) by Emily R. King Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2) by Tricia Levenseller Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1) by Rachel Caine Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1) by Ashley Poston The Dragon's Curse (Transference, #2) by Bethany Wiggins Blood of a Thousand Stars (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #2) by Rhoda Belleza Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms, #6) by Morgan Rhodes Shadowsong (Wintersong, #2) by S. Jae-Jones Shatter (Glitter, #2) by Aprilynne Pike The Traitor Prince (Ravenspire, #3) by C.J. Redwine The Traitor's Game (The Traitor's Game, #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen Everlife (Everlife #3) by Gena Showalter Sightwitch (The Witchlands, #0.5) by Susan Dennard Tess of the Road (Tess of the Road, #1) by Rachel Hartman

March 2018 Releases
Pacifica by Kristen Simmons Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton Reclaiming Shilo Snow (The Evaporation of Sofi Snow, #2) by Mary Weber The Continent (The Continent, #1) by Keira Drake Lake Silence (The Others, #6) by Anne Bishop Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi The Prophecy (Titan, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15) by Patricia Briggs To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo Lost Crow Conspiracy (Blood Rose Rebellion #2) by Rosalyn Eves Daughters of the Storm (Blood and Gold, #1) by Kim Wilkins Slay (Freya #2) by Matthew Laurence Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi Ice Wolves (Elementals, #1) by Amie Kaufman Inkmistress (Of Fire and Stars, #0.5) by Audrey Coulthurst Tiger's Dream (The Tiger Saga #5) by Colleen Houck Reflection (Twisted Tales, #4) by Elizabeth Lim

April 2018 Releases
Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody Shadow Call (Kaitan Chronicles, #2) by AdriAnne Strickland Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake The Diminished by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson Future Lost (Future Shock, #3) by Elizabeth Briggs Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian Isle of Blood and Stone (Tower of Winds, #1) by Makiia Lucier Defy the Worlds (Constellation, #2) by Claudia Gray Winter Glass (Spindle Fire #2) by Lexa Hillyer Given to the Earth (Given Duet, #2) by Mindy McGinnis Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young From the Earth to the Shadows (Valkyrie #2) by Amanda Hocking Unraveled (Perfected, #3) by Kate Jarvik Birch The Fates Divide (Carve the Mark, #2) by Veronica Roth

May 2018 Releases
Allied (Ruined #3) by Amy Tintera The Queen of Sorrow (The Queens of Renthia #3) by Sarah Beth Durst War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard Lifel1k3 (Lifelike, #1) by Jay Kristoff Bright Burns the Night (Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology #2) by Sara B. Larson A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas Furyborn (Empirium, #1) by Claire Legrand The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green Cross Fire (Exo #2) by Fonda Lee Song of Blood & Stone (Earthsinger Chronicles, #1) by L. Penelope Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang

June 2018 Releases
A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Pérez A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2) by Renee Ahdieh Whisper of the Tide (Song of the Current, #2) by Sarah Tolcser City of Bastards (Royal Bastards, #2) by Andrew Shvarts Eden Conquered (Dividing Eden, #2) by Joelle Charbonneau Dawn of Legends (Blood of Gods and Royals #4) by Eleanor Herman Starless by Jacqueline Carey

July 2018 Releases
Endless Water, Starless Sky (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #2) by Rosamund Hodge Bright We Burn (And I Darken Series, #3) by Kiersten White Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, #1) by Bree Barton Sea Witch by Sarah Henning Beast A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen Contagion (Contagion, #1) by Erin Bowman Sanctuary by Caryn Lix Nyxia Unleashed (The Nyxia Triad #2) by Scott Reintgen The Traitor's Ruin (The Traitor's Cirle, #2) by Erin Beaty The Darkest Legacy (The Darkest Minds, #4) by Alexandra Bracken

August 2018 Releases
Catwoman Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3) by Sarah J. Maas These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell Mirage (Mirage, #1) by Somaiya Daud Nightblood (Frostblood Saga #3) by Elly Blake Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #1) by Mary E. Pearson Ruin of Stars (Mask of Shadows, #2) by Linsey Miller The Phoenix Empress (Their Bright Ascendency, #2) by K. Arsenault Rivera The Towering Sky (The Thousandth Floor, #3) by Katharine McGee The Warrior Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #4) by Emily R. King Seafire (Seafire, #1) by Natalie C. Parker A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan

Sorry if I missed any! Anyways, what are you guys looking forward to?

message 2: by These Violent Delights (last edited Jun 25, 2018 11:40AM) (new)

September 2018 Releases
Wildcard (Warcross #2) by Marie Lu As She Ascends (Fallen Isles, #2) by Jodi Meadows Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns, #3) by Kendare Blake The Iron Flower (The Black Witch Chronicles, #2) by Laurie Forest The Caged Queen (Iskari, #2) by Kristen Ciccarelli The Lantern's Ember by Colleen Houck Give the Dark My Love (Give the Dark My Love, #1) by Beth Revis For a Muse of Fire (For a Muse of Fire, #1) by Heidi Heilig Ignite the Stars by Maura Milan A Spark of White Fire (The Celestial Trilogy #1) by Sangu Mandanna Rule by Ellen Goodlett Part of Your World A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell

October 2018 Releases
Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer, #2) by Laini Taylor Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas The World of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas Saga, Vol. 9 (Saga, #9) by Brian K. Vaughan Kingdom of the Blazing Phoenix (Rise of the Empress #2) by Julie C. Dao Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan OtherEarth by Jason Segel A Sorrow Fierce and Falling (Kingdom on Fire, #3) by Jessica Cluess One Giant Leap by Heather Kaczynski Star-Crossed by Pintip Dunn The Devil's Thief (The Last Magician, #2) by Lisa Maxwell Damsel by Elana K. Arnold Shadow of The Fox by Julie Kagawa West by Edith Pattou

November 2018 Releases
Dagger and Coin (Sword and Verse, #2) by Kathy MacMillan Splendor and Spark (Shimmer and Burn, #2) by Mary Taranta Shatter the Suns (Last Star Burning #2) by Caitlin Sangster Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean Frozen Reign (Burning Glass, #3) by Kathryn Purdie Legacy of Light (Effigies, #3) by Sarah Raughley Archenemies (Renegades #2) by Marissa Meyer The Storyteller (Sea of Ink and Gold #3) by Traci Chee The Reckoning of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #2) by Michelle Hodkin Skyward by Brandon Sanderson

December 2018 Releases
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3) by Cassandra Clare Fire and Heist by Sarah Beth Durst All the Wandering Light (Even the Darkest Stars #2) by Heather Fawcett The Cursed Sea (The Glass Spare #2) by Lauren DeStefano Once a King (A Clash of Kingdoms, #3) by Erin Summerill Evermore (Everless, #2) by Sara Holland

Angie wrote: "There are so many books that have come out this year that I want that I haven't bought. Hardcovers are just so expensive."

Yes they are!

Angie wrote: "Oh November you need to add The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle HodkinI'm definitely looking forward to that"

Added thanks!

message 5: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) I agree about Falls the Shadow by Stefanie Gaither , The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu and The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin .
I'm also very excited about The Heart of Two Worlds (Oksa Pollock, #3) by Anne Plichota , I think it's October 3rd, but not completely sure

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) Oh! And also The Winds of Winter which seems to have been postponed :(

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 39 comments This is my list of upcoming books that I am looking forward to.
September 2014: The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson Blackbird (Blackbird Duology, #1) by Anna Carey

October 2014: Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken

November 2014: The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson

January 2015: Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga, #2) by Jennifer Donnelly

February 2015: A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

March 2015: The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows

April 2015: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

May 2015: A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

October 2015: Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira

2015 releases with no set date: Untitled (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Tiger's Dream (The Tiger Saga, #5) by Colleen Houck The Forgotten Crown (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #3) by Julie Kagawa

@Rachel I really can't wait for Tiger's Dream too! It's the number 1 book on my To Be Bought list, I am just dying to know what happens.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 39 comments I am so nervous that it will ruin the love I have for the rest of the series. Colleen better not break my heart in Tiger's Dream or it may no longer be one of my favorite series.

Yeah same here. Did you read Tiger's Promise? The prequel novella that came out a couple months ago? It has a sneak peek of Tiger's Dream in the back.

Are you excited for Mrs. Houck's new series?

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 39 comments Robin wrote: "Yeah same here. Did you read Tiger's Promise? The prequel novella that came out a couple months ago? It has a sneak peek of Tiger's Dream in the back.

Are you excited for Mrs. Houck's new series?"

I haven't had a chance to read Tiger's Promise. The novella isn't in my library's circulation. I am not sure if I will like her new series.

message 13: by Erin Lynn (last edited Jul 27, 2014 07:05AM) (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
I want Lauren Oliver's new books now. One is adult fiction, Rooms, and the other one is YA, Vanishing Girls.

Also, I'm looking forward to Dorothy Must Die #2. I hope we get more information about it soon.

message 14: by Ron (new)

Ron Scheer | 13 comments Not exactly sure when its coming out, but I'm looking forward to Brandon Mull's next book in the Sky Raiders series.

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments I really, REALLY, can't wait for Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa

message 16: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) I just found this one and I want it in my hands like NOW!

Nov. 3: How We Fall by Kate Brauning

message 17: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Oh!
In October in the USA, The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5)!!!!!!!!!

Eve wrote: "Oh!
In October in the USA, The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5)!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for the info, I added it to the October list!

message 19: by Erin Lynn (new)

The final PLL book comes out in December.

Erin wrote: "The final PLL book comes out in December."

Sorry Erin, lol, but what does "PLL" mean?

message 21: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Ya

message 22: by Molly (new)

message 23: by Erin Lynn (new)

Robin wrote: "Erin wrote: "The final PLL book comes out in December."

Sorry Erin, lol, but what does "PLL" mean?"

Pretty Little Liars.

message 24: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Ohhhhh

message 25: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 4 comments Retribution of Mara Dyer and The Red Queen

message 26: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Deroo (petitpoi) Hysteria (or Dystopia #2) by Anthony Ergo. It's out on the 31st, genuinely can't wait!
oh and Amber Benson's Witches of Echo Park (January 2015).

message 27: by Erin Lynn (new)

I might have to break my book buying ban for Atlantia. I read the first few chapters, and I am hooked.

message 28: by J.S. (new)

J.S. (jsedge) | 11 comments Star Promise (Wishes, #5) by G.J. Walker-Smith 5th in the Wishes series. 20th Dec :D

message 29: by Tammie (last edited Mar 02, 2015 07:20AM) (new)

Tammie Tackett September 8th 2015

Sweet Temptation (The Sweet Trilogy, #4) by Wendy Higgins

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I am looking most forward to *drum roll*

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson (they're releasing it in paperback) Sweet Temptation (The Sweet Trilogy, #4) by Wendy Higgins Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas (also being released in paperback) along with Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater which again is being released in paperbak :) You can tell I LOVE paperback

Ash wrote: "I am looking most forward to *drum roll*

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. MaasMagonia by Maria Dahvana HeadleyThe Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson(they're releasing it in paperback)[b..."

I need to get The Kiss Of Deception, it sounds soo good! & Heir Of Fire was amazing!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin wrote: "Ash wrote: "I am looking most forward to *drum roll*

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. MaasMagonia by Maria Dahvana HeadleyThe Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson(they're releasing it in ..."

It does sound good they only have it in hardcover though for 17.00 so I'm waiting for the paperback to come out, I think May it's coming out. I want to read the Throne of Glass series so bad but I'm waiting for the books to come out in paperback before I read them. I've got the first two so after the third one is released I'll read them hopefully they get a paperback for the fourth one soon!

I really highly recommend the Throne Of glass series to everyone, it is freakig amazing.

I love the UK editions of the Throne Of Glass series as much as the U.S. editions, might just have to make my first order to The Book Depository to get them.

Though, the one thing I don't like about The Book Depository is their hogher prices.. but their free shipping may just compensate.

message 34: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Winter #4 in the Lunar Chronicles

Eve { you are beautiful and let no one tell you different } wrote: "Winter #4 in the Lunar Chronicles"

I haven't even read the first one yet, I started it and was really liking it, even loving it, but for some reason I put it down.

I need to pick it back up soon and catch up in time for Winter, that cover is gorgeous!

message 36: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 318 comments Robin wrote: "Eve { you are beautiful and let no one tell you different } wrote: "Winter #4 in the Lunar Chronicles"

I haven't even read the first one yet, I started it and was really liking it, even loving it,..."

Cinder(book 1) was a 5-star rating for me and was one of my top 5 favorite reads last year... then I just didn't pick up the next book haha. I will definitely read the whole series though.

message 37: by Fa6amie (new)

Fa6amie | 5 comments I can't wait for The Last Star (The Fifth Wave #3) by Rick Yancey in August!

message 38: by Erin Lynn (new)

Tommy wrote: "Robin wrote: "Eve { you are beautiful and let no one tell you different } wrote: "Winter #4 in the Lunar Chronicles"

I haven't even read the first one yet, I started it and was really liking it, ..."

OMG. I loved all of the books in The Lunar Chronicles, and I am so excited for Winter!

message 39: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Me too!!!!!!! I loved the first three SO DANG MUCH!!!!!! Thorne is bæ. ^.^

message 40: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 8 comments I can't wait for the next book in the Shapes of Autumn series by Veronica Blade or the next book in the Wait For You series by Jennifer L. Arementrout.

message 41: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Clarke I need Frozen Tides in my life already :(

message 42: by Eve (last edited Dec 15, 2015 08:34PM) (new)

Eve (arweneve) The Crown fifth book in the Selection Series (besides extra stories)!!!!

message 43: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) And the Young Elites #3

message 44: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 89 comments I am in dire need of A Court of Mist and Fury. It comes out May 3 and that date isn't coming fast enough.

Updated!

Updated!

message 48: by Misty (new)

Misty (intoreadin) | 10 comments I can't wait to get my hands on Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West

message 49: by Sanja (new)

Sanja | 10 comments Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden.
Caraval 2 by Stephanie Garber.
Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik.
Wicked King by Holly Black.
Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns) by Kendare Blake.
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices 3) by Cassie Clare.
Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer 2) by Lainie Taylor.