What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
This topic is about Fear Me
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Looking for a set of books I read from Amazon Kindle Unlimited About A Year Ago. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audra (last edited Mar 17, 2018 09:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Audra | 2 comments If I can find the first book, I will be able to find the rest. About towards the end of 2016, beginning of 2017 I found this book and there was a guy wearing a hoodie on the cover. The book was based on this anti-hero plotting revenge on this young lady who he thought set himp during highschool.Shehears that he is back in town and actually sees him in the pharmacy and from there on he does everything in his power to torment her. Please note, they are both still in highschool at this point. She lives with her aunt who is a writer because her parents disappear when she was little. When she first came to live with the aunt, she actually met the anti-hero who has been mean to her from the very first. He actually pushed her off the monkey bars and broke her arm when she tried to rescue his brother. Of course he's now the guy who continues to torment her. He takes her virginity, threatens what's left of her family and friends. He's Mr. Popular, She's not. But he is absolutely fascinated with her. Of course at the end of the book, he finds out that it wasn't her that set him up, but one of his friends that is on his basketball team.

In the following books it comes out that he was a trained killer during his early childhood. Eventually his uncle took him under his wing and tried to save him from himself. His father was a heartless bastard that made him kill his own mother and of course there are many other characters and stories in this series. The books start while they are in highschool but the series takes them on through college. I could only find this set of books on amazon. I had it on my kindle under the Kindle Unlimited program. I should have bought the books then, but I took a break from reading and now I am back and now I can't seem to find these books anywhere. It's my own fault. but I am going to hold on to hope that maybe someone has an idea of this book and/or this series.

Thank you in advance for your times and kind attention.

If anyone knows, by chance, the name of this book or the series, I would greatly appreciate it.

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Mar 17, 2018 11:03PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Fear Me by B.B. Reid is the first in this series i believe yes? * fingers crossed ;)

Audra | 2 comments OMG!!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!! Thank you Amanda! You are awesome!!!!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fear Me (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

B.B. Reid (other topics)