Play Book Tag discussion

The World's Strongest Librarian: A Memoir of Tourette's, Faith, Strength, and the Power of Family
This topic is about The World's Strongest Librarian
Archive: Other Books > The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne ~ 5 Stars and a lot of laughter

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joni | 613 comments I'm reviewing this book here because it's a memoir.

I work in a public library so all of the library stories are very relatable to me and very entertaining. So if you read this book....yes these things do go on in a public library!!!!

Josh Hanagarne grew up loving to read books. He was so advanced in his reading that he was reading Stephen King in 4th grade! His mom was not a fan. Josh also have a crush on Fern from Charlotte's Web.

Josh also grew up Mormon. He talks in the book a lot about his childhood and the Mormon church. I found that very interesting.

The most interesting part was that he was diagnosed with Tourette's as a young child and still deals with it today.....and he is a librarian. Some wonder how does that work exactly. Josh manages to make it work. He has learned that strength training .

There are so many other nuggets in this book. You will just have to read it or listen to it (I loved the audio) for find out more.

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5813 comments It was a 4-star read (or listen) for me as well.

LibraryCin | 8342 comments I also really liked this one. I believe I also rated it 4 stars, and like BC, I listened to the audio.

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7759 comments I do love memoirs and laughter! I may have to check this one out.

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) Oh I'm glad that a real library employee vouches for this. I'm re-prioritizing it on my to-read list now!

Karin | 7018 comments Argh--another one on my tbr. I am trying to keep that number somewhat stable, so people stop reading books I want to read ;) !