Christian Book Reviews discussion

The Song of Sadie Sparrow
This topic is about The Song of Sadie Sparrow
Reviews > Seeking Reviews For Christian Fiction Novel - The Song of Sadie Sparrow

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Brown | 2 comments Seeking Reviews For Christian Fiction Novel - The Song of Sadie Sparrow
http://amzn.to/2tLSaCs

Formats Available For Review: Print (limited quantities, only available to qualified reviewers/bloggers in the U.S.), pdf, Kindle

The Song of Sadie Sparrow by Kitty Foth-Regner
The Song of Sadie Sparrow
By Kitty Foth-Regner
Publisher: FaithHappenings Publishers
Published: November 2017
ISBN: 978-1941555354
ASIN: B0773TFYTF
Genre: Christian Fiction

Three women. Three generations.
And one sweet lullaby of love.

Meet three women of different ages, backgrounds, sorrows and hopes–women whose lives intersect in an exclusive nursing home called The Hickories:

• Sadie Sparrow is a slightly befuddled, 86-year-old widow who has been abandoned here by her oh-so-busy daughter. But she is settling in just fine, thanks to new friends, a loving staff, a heart full of favorite hymns, and a young Bible teacher who is determined to usher her through the narrow gate to eternal life.

• Meg Vogel is a 58-year-old widow, freelance copywriter and committed atheist who has been hired to write resident biographies. She loves her job, except for all the dreary and offensive God-talk. It’s precisely this thinking that ruined the last months of what had been a perfect marriage.

• Elise Chapelle, 32 and still single, quit her teaching job to care for her beloved grandfather. But in spite of her efforts, his failing health has landed him in The Hickories. Not a likely place for Elise to find the ideal husband, but the Lord has been known to work in mysterious ways.

The Song of Sadie Sparrow is the story of the unlikely bonds these women form—bonds that ultimately change their lives forever.

For review copies contact:

Kitty Foth-Regner
Email: kfothregner@gmail.com

message 2: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 15 comments I am interested in reading and reviewing this . Thank you, Deanne

Kitty Foth-Regner | 1 comments Deanne wrote: "I am interested in reading and reviewing this . Thank you, Deanne"

Hi Deanne, May I send you the ebook of The Song of Sadie Sparrow? I'm not fluent in Goodreads; if you'd like the book, please contact me via my website, www.EverlastingPlace.com/contact.html. Thanks for your interest! Kitty Foth-Regner