Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Notorious (Rock Bottom #2)
This topic is about Notorious
Serieses! > Please fix series #

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments After receiving considerable feedback from readers, I've decided to change the first book published in my series to #1 (it was formerly #0.5). Please fix Notorious to say #2 in the Rock Bottom series. Thank you!

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20016 comments Looks like this was done by someone.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments I don't believe so. Notorious still shows as book #1 and should be book #2.

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20016 comments Sorry about that; both books should have all editions correct now.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments No worries...I'm the one making the mess to begin with, so I really appreciate your help! But now the new version I uploaded yesterday in which the cover says "Book 2" has disappeared.

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20016 comments From the record, looks like it was deleted shortly after you added it. Try again, marking it as an alternate cover edition, so no one will think it's just a duplicate of the existing kindle.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43601 comments Mod
I see that its publication date is in the future. Were any covers with the earlier cover distributed, including advance review copies?