Start by marking “Notorious (Rock Bottom #2)” as Want to Read:
Notorious (Rock Bottom #2)

Notorious

(Rock Bottom #2)

The South Side eventually chews everyone up and spits them back out, leaving a shell of whatever disaster the neighborhood molded them into from the beginning.

Although it tried to break Zoe, she’s determined to save her little sister, and repair the damage their parents left behind. Ryker’s legitimate offer to work for him is a tempting place to start.

When his uncle's sudd
Published April 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Notorious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Notorious

Up All Night With Books
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot bad boy with a heart of gold? Check. A strong-willed girl that tries to prove she doesn’t need to be saved? Check. Steamy love scenes that will surely fill one’s wildest fantasies? Check. Notorious by Jennifer Ann gives a glimpse into how people in the South Side live out their life, and how prevalent gang life is for certain people. People try their best to live a life of peace and comfort while attempting to be good people. But sometimes to protect the people you love you have to do bad th ...more
Corrie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Notorious, book 2 in the Rock Bottom series by Jennifer Ann, does NOT disappoint!

After the wild introduction into the South Side that we got from Outrageous, you are quickly swept up in book two with Ryker and Zoe.

You imagine that these boys could be huge jerks just based on the environment they were raised in and the crap hands they've been dealt, but I really saw a protective, possessive and loving side to Ryker and that makes him one of my top 5 guys of 2018. Sigh. The dichotomy of those two
Pamela Stallings
Another hit by the amazing Jennifer Ann. I'm really enjoying this series because it's a rock star series but also so much more. You get to see the struggle these guys have had to go through to get where they are. Most rock star books the band has already hit it big and you don't get too much back story of how the band members came together. This series you go through the journey of success with them.

This is the story of Ryker and Zoe. Ryker seemed like a dick in the first book but he really rede
Kathy Aronoff
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
My review of Outrageous left out a pretty important point that I will go back and correct. This book is about Ryker, nephew to the Crime Lord of South Side MN. In the first book we met Liam, Ryker, Stone & Trask and that story mainly concentrated on Liam & Brooke but this is an inclusive series so to get the most out of it you should start there.

This book picks up five years later and we see how the crew has moved on from some pretty tragic events but there are still more questions than
Polly Barreto
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Panty melting, swoon worthy Ryker Blackwood had my heart pounding and kept it that way from the first page to last. He is also a South Side notorious bad boy – seriously, can he get any hotter?! Then he runs into one sexy and feisty Zoe Jackson and he is a goner!

I love that Notorious flowed effortlessly and smoothly where Outrageous left off, so we readers don’t miss a beat. The South Side is still crawling with gang activity, violence, and danger lurking in and around the corners. Ryker and the
Jennifer Hanson
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Notorious is book 2 in the Rock Bottom series and holy smokes does Jennifer deliver in this one. Chapter one starts off with a bang and doesn't let up from there. Notorious will keep you turning the pages wanting to find out what happens next and you will not want to put it down. I love how Notorious flows so smoothly and picks up effortlessly with where Outrageous left off. This one is not too be missed, especially if you enjoyed Outrageous. I am definitely hooked on this series and can't wait ...more
Megan Asmus
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Notorious does not disappoint! Ryker I didn't want to like... but wow!! Ryker and Zoe are AMAZING and what it takes to find love is half the fun of getting there. I couldn't put this one down!! I thought I was done and was satisfied after Outrageous nope nope and nope!! This went above and beyond exceptional. Definite MUST READ!! Now I'm hungry for even more!! Jennifer Ann definitely rocks it with the Rock Bottom books
Karen
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pulse pounding

Holy freaking moley!! Jennifer Ann truly delivers in Notorious.
I literally and stuck on how to write this review with out giving away huge spoilers. If you loved Outrageous you NEED to read Zoey and Ryker's story. Jennifer Ann will have you fanning yourself from the heat between these two. It's sexy, intense, sometimes dramatic but you will not be disappointed.
Aubrey Parr
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the the Rock Bottom Series!! I cannot wait for the next book. Ryker and Zoe's story is gritty and real and captivated me from page one! I love the South Side world that Jennifer Ann has created and I'm 100% invested in the characters. Write faster!
Stephanie D. Parker
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Notorious

Another good book read and am looking forward to the next one. I love these characters and their friends. I somehow think book #3 will be just as great as the others to date!
Shawna
Apr 04, 2018
Kim
Apr 16, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please fix series # 7 19 Mar 14, 2018 12:44PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please un-combine these two books 6 35 Mar 14, 2018 12:55AM
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Please help fix wrong author/series issues 5 18 Mar 08, 2018 08:59AM
Jennifer Ann is an award-winning and bestselling author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense with darkly complex plots. Much like her characters, she's in love with the city of New York, trips on airplanes or the back of her husband's Harley, and everything rock and roll.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJennif...
Pinterest: https://www.Pinterest.com/AuthorJenni...

Jennifer also write

Rock Bottom (4 books)
  • Outrageous (Rock Bottom #1)
  • Courageous (Rock Bottom #3)
  • Undercover Rockstar (Bad Girls of Romance #9)