Who's Your Author? discussion

Author of the Month > March AOM: Molly Harper

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments The March AOM is Molly Harper

BIO
Who the heck do I think I am?

I’m Kentucky-born journalist-turned-church secretary-turned-romance novelist. (That’s the normal career progression, right?) I hold a degree in print journalism from Western Kentucky University. And I like to think as someone who regularly meets deadlines, I’m still using it in some fashion. I live in my small hometown in western Kentucky, where I live with my high school sweetheart/husband and our two children.

I’m the author of almost twenty novels and novellas through Pocket Books, most of them involving vampires and werewolves.

To learn more about Molly Harper check out her website http://mollyharper.com/

Southern Eclectic
Sweet Tea and Sympathy (Southern Eclectic, #1) by Molly Harper Ain't She a Peach? (Southern Eclectic, #2) by Molly Harper Save a Truck, Ride a Redneck (Southern Eclectic, #0.5) by Molly Harper Peachy Flippin' Keen (Southern Eclectic, #1.5) by Molly Harper

Half-Moon Hollow
The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow, #1) by Molly Harper Driving Mr. Dead (Half-Moon Hollow, #1.5) by Molly Harper A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow, #2) by Molly Harper Undead Sublet (Half-Moon Hollow, #2.5) by Molly Harper The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow, #3) by Molly Harper The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow, #4) by Molly Harper Fangs for the Memories (Half-Moon Hollow, #4.5) by Molly Harper Big Vamp on Campus (Half-Moon Hollow, #5.5) by Molly Harper Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow, #5) by Molly Harper Accidental Sire (Half-Moon Hollow, #6) by Molly Harper

Naked Werewolf Series
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper How to Run with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3) by Molly Harper

The Nice Girls series
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1) by Molly Harper Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, #2) by Molly Harper Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson, #3) by Molly Harper Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Jane Jameson, #4) by Molly Harper

Have you read anything by this author and if so what did you think?

message 2: by Tina (last edited Mar 13, 2018 06:46PM) (new)

Tina Bartz | 595 comments I have read the first Half-moon Hollow book and I have #2 A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow, #2) by Molly Harper on my TBR and I was actually planning to read it soon, lol.

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I've read all of her books, but my favorite is her Naked Werewolf series.

message 4: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Tina wrote: "I have read the first Half-moon Hollow book and I have #2 A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow, #2) by Molly Harper on my TBR and I was ac..."

Yay then this is timely :-)

message 5: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Darcy wrote: "I've read all of her books, but my favorite is her Naked Werewolf series."

Agreed!
Followed by a close second with Half Moon Hollow

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina Bartz | 595 comments I finished A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow, #2) by Molly Harper .

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 208 comments I've read practically everything she's published in paper. Her books are a riot, she's one author that makes me laugh out loud. Not only are they funny, they have romance, adventure, mystery, fantasy, they have it all. Definitely a good read.

message 8: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4506 comments I'm about half way through Half Moon Hollow & I've read all Jane Jameson & the 1st Naked Werewolf.

I think I prefer Half Moon to Naked Werewolf :)

Agreed she is a fun, enjoyable, go to author when you want something humourous & light.