Nerd Squad discussion

Book discussions > what book did you just finish reading?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

comment here what the last book you read was. mine was Deadly by Sara Shepard

message 2: by Alaa Readsss (new)

Alaa Readsss (alaareadsss) The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

message 3: by Lauren (Luna) (new)

Lauren (Luna) (lunaaabelle) | 3 comments Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

message 4: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments I finished reading A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

these all sound like good books!!!!

message 6: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Love the new name, btw. ^-^ Just wanted to let you know

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks!!! :)

message 8: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments You're welcome :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, now the last book i read was wanted by sara shepard. and before you ask, yes, i am rereading the whole pll series. AGAIN

message 10: by Tim (new)

Tim I just finished reading Lord Edgware Dies by Agatha Christie. I even managed to write a review ( which is here for those who care to see it )

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, I just finished reading another book, and yes, it is pretty little liars. I just finished Ruthless

message 12: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments I just finished reading Hunting Prince Dracula. What a delightful book! Cannot wait to read the next book, which it won't be released later this year...

message 13: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Already finished reading An Enchantment of Ravens. Has anyone heard of it???

message 14: by Tim (new)

Tim I just finished Strange Tales from a Chinese Studio. It's a collection of supernatural tales (not all horror, some are very much comedies) from 16/1700 China. An extremely entertaining read.

message 15: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Finished reading Shadow and Bone in just a couple of days, so I'm currently reading Siege and Storm. I hope I can finish the Grisha series soon.

message 16: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments hi everyone. I just finished reading Dark Days it is very good. also I realized this group just completely died. please bring it back!!!!!:(

message 17: by Tim (new)

Tim Katejl wrote: "I realized this group just completely died. please bring it back!!!!!:("

Easier said than done, but I'll give it a try. :)

Last book finished was The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie. Honestly it's one of Christie's best books. You can see my review here.

message 18: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments oohh i'll have to read that

message 19: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments I have finished reading the series already and also Olivia Twist (brst book I've ever read), so now I'm reading The Paper Magician series.

Hmm wonder where the person who made the group went :\

message 20: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments Simi wrote: "I have finished reading the series already and also Olivia Twist (brst book I've ever read), so now I'm reading The Paper Magician series.

Hmm wonder where the person who made the group went :\"

she is my friend. she told me her mom deleted her account :|

message 21: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments What? Why??? ._.

message 22: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments i think something she said on messages made her mom angry. ._.

message 23: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Katejl wrote: "i think something she said on messages made her mom angry. ._."

That's odd. Will she ever come back?

message 24: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments Simi wrote: "Katejl wrote: "i think something she said on messages made her mom angry. ._."

That's odd. Will she ever come back?"

i don't know.

message 25: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Katejl wrote: "Simi wrote: "Katejl wrote: "i think something she said on messages made her mom angry. ._."

That's odd. Will she ever come back?"

i don't know."

Alright. Well, thanks for letting em know

message 26: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments sure. also, all of the people in this group, you are welcome to join my new groups, Every Book Imaginable, and Percy Jackson Fandom.

message 27: by Tim (new)

Tim Katejl wrote: "i think something she said on messages made her mom angry. ._."

That's a touch on the extreme side...

Also, to get back on topic, I just finished A Midsummer's Equation. It's a Japanese detective novel involving murder and physics... it works a lot better than it sounds. :D

message 28: by Tim (new)

Tim Katejl wrote: "sure. also, all of the people in this group, you are welcome to join my new groups, Every Book Imaginable, and Percy Jackson Fandom."

Also I appreciate the invites... but I've, uh, *clears throat and mumbles* never read Percy Jackson.

message 29: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments Tim wrote: "Katejl wrote: "sure. also, all of the people in this group, you are welcome to join my new groups, Every Book Imaginable, and Percy Jackson Fandom."

Also I appreciate the invites... but I've, uh, ..."

shame on you:)

message 30: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments also to get back on topic, I just finished Aliens on Vacation. I highly recommend it if you just want a quick, fun read.

message 31: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Finished reading the Paper Magician. So now, I'm going to read The Glass Magician. Hope there'll be more action and excitement than the first book of the series ^^

message 32: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments I just finished reading The Prisoner of Azkaban for the 5th time. i'm reading all the Harry Potter's again.

message 33: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments I just finished Boston Jane. I know, i'm kind of reading a hodge_podge of book genres. that's how I work though.

message 34: by Tim (new)

Tim Just finished The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy. It's an absolutely fantastic noir, set in 1947 and based on a true crime. The book is very disturbing and quite often unpleasant (There are vivid descriptions of the Dahlia's corpse and other horrible little moments... not to mention that it has a realist take on views and the language for the time, so do not expect PC dialogue), but it is a stunning work.

message 35: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments ooh, that sounds like a book i would enjoy.

message 36: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Just finished The Glass Magician a couple of days ago. I already began to read The Master Magician. So far, it's going well.

message 37: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 20 comments Just finished The Master Magician, so I'm going to take a break from the Paper Magician series and read the book that I bought a few months back. It's called Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine.

message 38: by Tim (new)

Tim Just finished The Atrocities, which may "win" my worst book of the year award. I was actively angry after finishing it and can sum it up quickly as a book built on broken promises. For a more detailed assessment, feel free to check out my review (or more like a rant in this case).

message 39: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments i just finished Follow Me by sara shepard. it is a great book

message 40: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments just finished a graphic novel called Be Prepared. it's really a great book and it's written by the same person that wrote Anya's Ghost, Vera Brosgol