Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading March 12?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2063 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Secrets Of You by Skylar M. Cates.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1241 comments Life is so busy at the moment that I hardly have time to scratch myself let alone read. I'm actually choosing sleep over reading...THE WORLD IS ENDING!! ;-)

I just finished an arc of Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon by Kerrelyn Sparks and loved it. It's the third in the series, kind of paranormal/fantasy with a hint of historical romance.

I've got a bunch to read but not sure what I'm in the mood for next. I might have to eeny...meeny...miny...moe.

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1149 comments I am in a rut. Nothing is capturing my attention this week!

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I'm on a high after reading two ARCs that I have been coveting for some time: Too Wilde to Wed (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #2) by Eloisa James and The Prince (Devil's Duke, #4) by Katharine Ashe . I loved them both. Today I hope to start The Sugarhouse Blues by Mariah Stewart, another much-anticipated read.

message 5: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments I just started Kelly Bowen's A Duke in the Night. I'm not very far into it but it has already grabbed my attention.

message 6: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1149 comments Irisheyes wrote: "I just started Kelly Bowen's A Duke in the Night. I'm not very far into it but it has already grabbed my attention."

Oh I liked that one!

message 7: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1149 comments Has anyone read any Tessa Bailey books?
Stacey I know you had read one of the ones i looked up on GR and rated it 4 stars.

message 8: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Irisheyes wrote: "I just started Kelly Bowen's A Duke in the Night. I'm not very far into it but it has already grabbed my attention."

I just got a copy of that in the mail that I won on EJ's FB page. I've heard good things about it.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1241 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Has anyone read any Tessa Bailey books?
Stacey I know you had read one of the ones i looked up on GR and rated it 4 stars."

I like Tessa Bailey but I don't love her. I have friends that love her, though, so don't base it solely on me. For me, the storylines and characters are interesting but the execution can be a little flat at times. Her heroes are dirty talkers too. Not a bad thing for many reviewers (including myself), but if it's not your thing, you might not like her stories.

message 10: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Janga wrote: "Irisheyes wrote: "I just started Kelly Bowen's A Duke in the Night. I'm not very far into it but it has already grabbed my attention."

I just got a copy of that in the mail that I ..."

Let me know what you think, Janga. I think you'll like it. I'm enjoying it. If you haven't read Kelly Bowen before you should check out her backlist. Her characterizations are great. Her heroines are smart and unusual but still in keeping with the times and her heroes are strong but flawed and always very interesting.