ROMANTICS AT HART discussion

BOOKS! > Show Me The Way

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Maria Hart (angelamariahart) | 47 comments Mod
Our next read is "Show Me the Way" (Fight for Me #1) by A.L. Jackson
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 2: by Angela (new)

You can get your copy on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763MXYDT/...

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (whopickedthisbook) | 51 comments Mod
Yay!!!!

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nrdavis) | 4 comments What is the time line for reading the book to participate in discussion?

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Hansen | 2 comments Nicole wrote: "What is the time line for reading the book to participate in discussion?"

This is exactly the question I want to know! I can't find a time breakdown anywhere on the group page.

Also, I'm so glad you picked a book this time that has an audiobook add on. Not that you have to, but it really helps me keep up. ;)

message 6: by Angela (new)

Nicole wrote: "What is the time line for reading the book to participate in discussion?"

Hello! There is no real timeline. We will be holding our livestream discussion on April 3rd, so anytime before that:)
Would you like a schedule, so that we can tweet or something in the future? I try to post throughout the month across platforms, but if you have any suggestions, please let me know <3

message 7: by Angela (new)

Heather wrote: "Nicole wrote: "What is the time line for reading the book to participate in discussion?"

This is exactly the question I want to know! I can't find a time breakdown anywhere on the group page.

Als..."

Hello! There is no real timeline. We will be holding our livestream discussion on April 3rd, so anytime before that:)
Would you like a schedule, so that we can tweet or something in the future? I try to post throughout the month across platforms, but if you have any suggestions, please let me know <3

message 8: by Angela (new)

Heather wrote: "Nicole wrote: "What is the time line for reading the book to participate in discussion?"

Als..."

P.S. I'm glad the group voted for a book with an audiobook version if that is your preference. :) Hopefully, that will happen again next month for you.
If you have any book suggestions (that have this), just let me know:)

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole wrote: "What is the time line for reading the book to participate in discussion?"

We just read at our own pace but be finished before the livestream, which is the first Tuesday of every month. The livestream discussion for show me the way will be April 3rd. We don’t have a set number of pages we read everyday before the livestream. I hope this helps!
❤️Nicole

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather Hansen | 2 comments I was missing the "first Tuesday" part of the puzzle. LOL! That's what I meant by timeline. THANK YOU!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Heather wrote: "I was missing the "first Tuesday" part of the puzzle. LOL! That's what I meant by timeline. THANK YOU!"

You’re welcome!! ❤️❤️

message 12: by Angela (new)

Hello Everyone! Just a reminder due to Daylight Savings our livestreams will now be at 8 PM EST (aka 5:00 PM MST).

Please update your calendars accordingly!
Thank you!
xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BFLa...

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nrdavis) | 4 comments Thanks, that’s what I wanted to know. When should we be done reading it to participate in discussion? Answered