Shut Up & Read discussion

My Week with the Bad Boy (Bedtime Reads, #1)
This topic is about My Week with the Bad Boy
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 854} My Week with the Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Mar 31, 2018 01:03PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: My Week with the Bad Boy
Author: Kennedy Fox
Genre: Contemporary Standalone Romance
Formats Available:
Page # 264
Review Due Date: April 1, 2018

Book Description:

Never trust a man who answers the front door wearing nothing more than a pair of low-cut jeans and a panty-melting smirk.

That should've been my first sign.

I write about guys just like him for a living--sexy and charming, yet reluctant to get into a serious relationship. His body screams sex appeal, but his condescending personality makes him a classic f*ckboy.

And I want nothing to do with that.

Writing romance novels comes with its perks--traveling, meeting new people, creating characters from the voices in my head--but Ethan Rochester enters my life and rearranges all my preconceived notions about writing what inspires you.

One week is all it took. One week to realize that not everything is as it seems.

One week with the bad boy, and I wanted more.

**This is a complete STANDALONE novel--filled with plenty of humor, steam, & romance! 18 & up only due to explicit sexual content, language, and adult content.**

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: April 1, 2018

Leave us your Name and email address.

Reviewers

1. Toni - toni3461@yahoo.com
2. Cooper - cooperalexander@gmx.com
3. Alaina - alaina.meserole@gmail.com
4. Kristy - Imperfect.book.lover@gmail.com
5. Nikki - nikkilandisauthor@yahoo.com

Toni | 83 comments Me please. toni3461@yahoo.com

message 3: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 11 comments Me please!

Cooper Alexander at cooperalexander@gmx.com

Alaina (ameserole) | 49 comments I'm in! alaina.meserole@gmail.com

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent everyone an email

Caffeinated Fae (caffeinatedfae) | 41 comments I’d love to read & review. Imperfect.book.lover@gmail.com

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent Kristy an email

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 10 comments I'd like to read. Mobi please to nikkilandisauthor@yahoo.com. Thank you!

message 10: by Tana (new)

sent Nikki an email

message 11: by Toni (new) - rated it 3 stars

Toni | 83 comments Read it and reviewed it. Only do this on my app so can’t put up the link, but thank you.

Caffeinated Fae (caffeinatedfae) | 41 comments Thanks for the opportunity to read this. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...