Start by marking “My Week with the Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
My Week with the Bad Boy

My Week with the Bad Boy (Bedtime Reads #1)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  414 Ratings  ·  225 Reviews
WELCOME TO KENNEDY FOX BEDTIME READS!

Steamy love stories you can read in one sitting! After everyone goes to bed for the night, snuggle up with a Kennedy Fox Bedtime Read! These are full-length standalone novels that are filled with humor, insta-lust, blistering heat, and are faster-paced, but still have everything you love about a Kennedy Fox book!

Never trust a man who a
Kindle Edition
Published November 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about My Week with the Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Week with the Bad Boy

Brooke Cumberland
★★NOW LIVE!!★★
#1Click to meet the Bad Boy:
AMAZON US ----> http://amzn.to/2idoG7r
AMAZON INTERNATIONAL ----> myBook.to/mwwtbb

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Never trust a man who answers the front door wearing nothing more than a pair of low-cut jeans and a panty-melting smirk.

That should’ve been my first sign.

I write about guys just like him for a living—sexy and charming, yet reluctant to get into a serious relationship. His body screams sex appeal, but his condescending personality makes him a classic f*ckb
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Well, this book was sure as hell something alright...

➳Usually, next door neighbor type of romances are not my thing. And they will still be NOT my thing. I had to give this novel a chance since I am a huge fan of the authors, I needed to see if they would be able to get me out of the un-comfort zone in regards to next door neighbor romances. Unfortunately, my dislike for them is still there but that does not mean I din't enjoy this book. There were pieces here and there that made me want to c
Olga therebelreader
My week with the Bad Boy is the type of novel you pick up to relax your imagination and enjoy the ride. It’s sexy, romantic, funny and thoroughly entertaining. The ideal blend of romance, humor, angst, and spice!

Ethan and Vada make such a cute couple! New love is so much fun and I love reading about the ins and outs of it. The dialogue sparkles but I truly love the sexual sparks these two emit. It crackles from the pages.

The plot is captivating, with lots of humor, and a little heartache, but
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
This was a fun, low angst sexy read.

Vada and Ethan’s relationship starts out with a lot of animosity due to their preconceived notion of each other. Ethan appears as the sexy bad boy player and Vada comes off as uppity and snobbish. However, they quickly move past this because of their instant attraction to each other. The banter between these two was hit or miss for me. Funny at times and at other times, fell short.

I usually don’t mind insta-love but the fast progression of this relationship w
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Chicago Romance writer Vada needs a vacation to finally get her new book written - off to Charleston she goes. She rented a little guesthouse from a guy online.
But she wasn't expecting this mega-hot, shirtless guy to open the door.
Ethan makes his money creating beautiful pottery pieces. He's a huge internet hit with his live videos of making his famous coffee mugs. He also has a very sad past.
But Vada thinks he's just one of those horrible bad boys she's always writing about.
They do NOT get alon
mells_view
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 “this feeling is giving me a high,” Stars!

Vada is a romance author renting out a guest house in Charleston, so that she can have some relaxation and inspiration for her current WIP. When she finally meets the owner it’s like he’s a bad boy pulled right off the pages of one of her novels. He’s hot, cocky, and a bit of a jerk. Someone she definitely needs to stay away from even if her body is telling her the opposite. Ethan has another thing in mind all together. He wants Vada, and he knows the
Shayna
“So what’s it going to be, Vada? Think one night with me will be enough for you?”
“I think the real question is…will one night with me be enough for you, Casanova?”

When Brooke Cumberland and Lyra Parish team up, you just know that the story is going to be a WINNER! My Week with the Bad Boy was a true romantic delight! It was adorable, hilarious, and emotional! It did carry some angst, but not enough for a complete book hangover. For me this was a very quick read. I flew through the pages
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Horngry CROWNS

The writing duo of Lyra Parish and Brooke Cumberland have the ticket to my love of insta-love, super sexy romances. They always give me the right amount of fun, romance, steam, and drama, and I always enjoy reading them.

Vada, a successful romance author, is attempting a retreat to breakthrough her writer’s block. Her initial encounter with the cocky and seemingly arrogant bad boy, begins endless encounters of verbal sparring. With each moment, she
bookbruin
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was the perfect weekend read! It was heartfelt and at times emotional, but there was also plenty of steam and laughs. Ethan was hilariously cocky and I loved all the innuendo and banter between him and Vada. He had an incredibly filthy mouth, and his clever one liners and ability to turn even the most mundane thing dirty was impressive! Don't even get me started on his piercing or massive cock.... Henry ;)

description

It was very enemies to lovers at the start and I enjoyed every laugh out loud moment.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

My Week With The Bad Boy is a good choice if you are looking for a book with little agnst, insta love, lots of sex and one that doesn't require you to think too much.

There are a few sad moments in the books but overall it's a lot of sex and not a lot of character building. I never fully connected with either character but especially Vada, I didn't like much about her at all. The back and forth was a little over the top for me, almost like they were trying too hard to be funny or too hard to dirt
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don’t even know where to start with this one. This book blew my expectations OUT. OF. THE. WATER! Brooke and Lyra have seriously outdone themselves!

Now naturally I had some reservations going in. For instance I stay away from insta love and I honestly thought it was heading in that direction...
BOY WAS I WRONGGGG!

For one this story was MUCH more fast paced than I’m used to (hence the insta love theory). Which was another thing that gave me slight pause. But then all in all, it ended u
BookSmacked
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I seriously can't get enough of Lyra Parish and Brooke Cumberland whether they are writing under the name Kennedy Fox or writing as Lyra Parish & Brooke Cumberland I am desperate beyond desperate for their books. And when I finally get them in my hands I squeal with delight because I know that I am going to fall in love with it.

My Week With The Bad Boy is no exception and let me start off by saying I'm in LOVE !!!!!

Ethan Rochester, I have no words other then I want to sit on his face. He's
Kate  Hastings
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
RomCom with A Twist

The book begins with a strong romcom vibe, attraction & repulsion making for some sizzling & fun moments. Then once the layers pull back, and we see behind the facade, we’re in all the feels territory.

An enjoyable read to escape into.

Lyra Parish
My Week with the Bad Boy releases on November 2nd! It will be an Amazon exclusive release and you can read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Sign up for our newsletter to get links emailed to you when it goes live!CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

Night Owl Reads
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I am just gong to warn you now before you start this amazing book, grab a blanket, a nice hot coffee, maybe some snacks and settle in because once you start this book, you won't be able to put it down.

"'Please, Casanova. Enlighten me,' I say, taking a big gulp of coffee. 'Maybe it was that intense orgasm you gave yourself that helped you write all night.'"

Ethan is everything! He has that bad boy side to him but deep down he has so much more hiding. In fear of letting someone really seeing who he
The Biblio Life
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary eARC from the author(s) in exchange for an honest review. This is a completely spoiler free review, my detailed spoiler laced review will soon be available via my blog.

E (or Ethan) is a typical bad boy - tattoos, washboard abs, a sexy "panty melting" smile and a cocky says-it-as-he-sees-it attitude. He's everything that relationship-jaded Vada should stay away from, the opposite of what she expected, yet it's obvious from the start that he's exactly what sh
Chele'
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Listen to me.... Brooke Cumberland and Lyra Parish are co writer GOALS!! I mean, I knew that having read every single Kennedy Fox book but WHOA! I feel like they stepped up a level with Ethan and Vada's story.

There were things that I was expecting, hilarious banter, sexy time, a well written story.....and of course I got all of those things but also so much more.

Vada has her issues.....I mean, what can you expect from someone who keeps picking one loser after another bundle that with issues fro
Hanna's Book Obsession
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
{ I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest Review}

"My Week With The Bad Boy" is so wonderful! I love it so much!! It was so amazing and really freaking great. I am so in love with Vada and Ethan. This story was so funny. I was laughing from the first chapter until the last. It was so sexy!! Vada and Ethan are really fun to read about. They have a connection that they both want to deny but can't. The sexual tension was strong between these two and when it finally combust it is so sexy
Alura
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My....god.....Brooke Cumberland and Lyra Parish have done it again and completely knocked it out of the park. I had ALL THE FEELS when reading this book and I (as with literally all their other books) could not put it down.

When uptight, loner, city-girl Vada decides to get out of town and rent a beautiful cottage in South Carolina to work on her writing, the last thing she expects is Ethan. Rochester.

Ethan is a bad boy with a complicated past who isn't interested in anything more than a one ni
RentasticReads
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Casanova stars!

Funny. Engaging. Sizzling hot. And surprisingly emotional. I've enjoyed and devoured books penned by these two authors as Kennedy Fox , and I must say that My Week With the Bad Boy—regardless of a little distinction in its tone and depth from the Checkmate Duet series—is quite no different at all. You will definitely fall in love with the hero and relate to the heroine of the story in a snap of a finger.

“So what's it going to be, Vada? Think one night with me will be enough
Christine (Padfoot's Library)
So for those of you that don't know, Brooke & Lyra are the amazing duo behind Kennedy Fox. I absolutely love their Checkmate series and I was really excited for this one. I'm not big on love at first sight or insta-love, but let me tell you, it is now one of my favorite tropes in contemporary romance. I was really excited for this book because the protagonist, Vada, is a romance author who books herself a trip down South to get some much needed inspiration on her latest deadline. I loved tha ...more
Becca
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have literally just finished My Week With the Bad Boy and my heart is so happy and full! I found myself once again falling hard for Brooke and Lyra's (AKA Kennedy Fox) characters!

My Week with the Bad Boy is the story of Vada and Ethan. Vada, the introverted Author and Ethan who appears to be a "bad boy type" with eight pack abs and a cocky attitude. But there is so much more to him than Vada realizes and after only one week she finds herself falling for him... hard!

I absolutely loved Vada! I
Becky Rendon
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me preface my review by saying a week will never be enough!

What this week entails:

- snark, snark, and a side of more snark
I love snark, sarcasm, and witty comments. These two light the fire and keep it blazing with their innuendo, snark, and straight talk.

- cock.
There is a lot of cock. Chases and fear. Fear of cock. It's totally a thing. (okay so maybe I'm exaggerating...But just remember these words when reading. lol)

- naughty, naughty thoughts
This is self explanatory.

So my week might hav
Erin-Jayne Lloyd
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give them more stars, Brooke Cumberland has written an amazing book. I love Ethan and Vada and I couldn't put the book down. I would love to know more about there lives but I am happy with the way it ended. when I heard Ethan's tragic past I felt so sorry for him but I was shipping Vada and Ethan! 10/10 Brooke! Loved it!!!
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
**3.25 STARS!
Dee
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don’t know how Brooke and Lyra do it!!! The books these two make are pure perfection and the sexiness is off the fucking charts!! Vera and Ethan blow the words off the pages! I love Vera, she’s the perfect heroine and Ethan is the perfect Bad Boy hero with a horrible past. Ethan is the perfect book boyfriend! If you love Kennedy Fox I highly recommend My Week with the Bad Boy! You’ll be craving to go on vacation and to find your own bad boy!! Just like I am now... *swooning*
Amy
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I can’t deny this feeling inside me. It’s raw. It’s pure lust and hunger.”

” Our bodies fit together like two jagged pieces of a puzzle that somehow line up perfectly. We both have our sharp edges, but somehow it works.”

“She has no idea how broken I’ve been over the years, and how she may be the glue that can put me back together.”

I don’t know about you guys, but I have been on pins and needles waiting for the next release from author Brooke Cumberland. So, when I heard that she was teaming up w
April
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.
Another manic book rambling brought to you by April;
Read & Share Book Reviews.

5 'Horngry.' Stars

Smuttastic, addictive AF with a side of emotionally gripping turmoil, My Week with the Bad Boy is sure to be a hit! I seriously cannot get enough of this duo, whether they're writing as Kennedy Fox or as Brooke & Lyra; I have a book nerd lady boner for their work. There. The secret is out. Because, yes, I am addicted to their books and I get beyond giddy when
April Symes
My week with the Bad Boy by Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish also known as Kennedy Fox have written a really awesome standalone story. It is full of humor, sexual innuendo, witty banter, at times deceit, sexual attraction and yes, love.
This is an enemy to lovers’ story—Vada needs to get out of the city to work on her book and she chooses to head to South Carolina , and to a small cottage that she has rented from a man online. When she gets there she meets Ethan. She didn’t expect this hot, se
Lindsay
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to start out by confessing that it took me a bit to get into this book. It didn’t have anything to do with the book, it was all me. But once I got into it, I really enjoyed it. Honestly, that didn’t surprise me though. I’ve enjoyed the books I’ve read by Brooke Cumberland.

I loved the banter between Vada and Ethan. I loved how they met, watching them get to know each other and seeing the chemistry that they had together.

I know that the title (and series) is “My Week”…so I knew going in t
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of You’ve Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren’t bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that’ll make your lady bits tingle and your ...more
More about Kennedy Fox...

Bedtime Reads (3 books)