Ask the Character discussion

Ask the Character: Benjamin Drummond

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (sjfbooks) | 7 comments Mod
Being Plumville

Hi, all! I had the chat for Benjamin Drummond this past Sunday, but some folks wanted a place where they could leave questions, so I started this thread. You can ask anything you like, but answers aren't guaranteed!

Best,

Savannah

message 2: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 2 comments Wow, it's been awhile since he's been married. How many kids? Boy/girl or both?

message 3: by Savannah (new)

LaVerne wrote: "Wow, it's been awhile since he's been married. How many kids? Boy/girl or both?"

Right now, Benjamin only has one kid, but given the way my characters like to tap me in the middle of the night with new "nuggets of info", that may change!

message 4: by Nooniemom (new)

Nooniemom | 4 comments So Benny,if I may call you that. How are you and Ceelee doing? Where do you live? How many kids/grandkids? So did you ever run for political office? Did you get involve in the last election?

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Nooniemom wrote: "So Benny,if I may call you that. How are you and Ceelee doing? Where do you live? How many kids/grandkids? So did you ever run for political office? Did you get involve in the last election?"

Benny: We stayed in Boston, although I think Coralee would like to move back South. We only have one daughter (so far). I'm also unsure if I ever ran for political office, but I haven't crossed that off my list. My original goal was to be a state judge, but since I'm not in Georgia and I'm still learning Massachusetts, we'll see. But I don't think Attorney General is a bad goal to have. And of course we voted. I'm pretty sure you know for whom. :)

message 6: by Nooniemom (new)

Nooniemom | 4 comments What's your daughter's name and how old is she? Who does she favor? So,how are your folks doing? Does Ceelee's brother come visit? Do you keep in touch with any of your college friends?

message 7: by Savannah (last edited Aug 14, 2009 07:57AM) (new)

Nooniemom wrote: "What's your daughter's name and how old is she? Who does she favor? So,how are your folks doing? Does Ceelee's brother come visit? Do you keep in touch with any of your college friends?"

Benny: We're doing all right! Freda and Jermaine are up in Boston with us. They have a little boy. Our daughter's name is Simone. When we go to Georgia we see Ceelee's brother, and we keep in touch with Felix and Peter too.

message 8: by Nooniemom (new)

Nooniemom | 4 comments What are Felix and Peter doing? What are your folks up to.

message 9: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 2 comments How old is Simone?

message 10: by Nooniemom (new)

Nooniemom | 4 comments Who does Simone look like?

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Nooniemom wrote: "What are Felix and Peter doing? What are your folks up to."

Benny: Felix is a lawyer in Atlanta and Peter is a banker, also in Atlanta. I am still a lawyer in Boston and Coralee is teaching.

message 12: by Savannah (new)

LaVerne wrote: "How old is Simone?"

Benny: Simone was born in 1975, so it depends on when you're asking me about that question how old she is!

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Nooniemom wrote: "Who does Simone look like?"

Benny: Simone is as gorgeous as her mama with curly hair and green eyes.