Legend (Legend, #1) Legend discussion

Legend or Shatter Me

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lantern (last edited Nov 02, 2014 02:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lantern B I've read both of them but i don't know which one was my favorite. I think Legend. What do you choose?

Parmida Asadi Definitely Legend. hands down. Shatter me was great and everything but Juliette was a whiny weak creature while June is awesome and badass.

Ilana they are very different - while they are both post-apolcolyptic - they have different premises and points. i think that taking all that out of consideration, i liked Legend just a bit more. I think that what really did it for me was how the final installment really brought everything together, and how in Champion - we were taken to places that really set the stage in an interesting way.

that's not to say that i didn't LOVE the shatter me trilogy, i just liked Legend a little bit more.

Jennifer Legend

Rica legend! I found the relationship of the two characters and their back stories powerful and effective to the plot.

message 6: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Sanchez Legend!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2014 04:38PM) (new)

LegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegendLegend X 1,000! Shatter Me was okay, but this book is amazing.

Kelly Legend!

Neha Legend Book vs Shatter me book- LEGEND! Hands down.

But..Legend series vs Shatter me series- Shatter me.

Sofia Troncoso Shatter Me, sorry but I love those books

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Legend.
Although I've only read the first book and read all of the Shatter Me books.
Legend has a better plot.

Lilly DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridgette Legend wins without a second thought! :)

message 14: by Danni (last edited Aug 31, 2014 08:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Danni I loved Shatter Me, but the series sort of went off track a bit after it, whereas Legend leaves an ending to open up a world of possibilities in the books after it (although I haven't actually read Prodigy or Champion yet). Although in ways of characters there is a bit of a debate. June annoyed the hell out of me in the first 3/4 of this book, and Thomas was an extreme f-ing idiot. I loved Juliette's character in the first half of Shatter Me, with the going insane and all, but can't remember how I felt about her after that.
I hate that she brought Warner in as a love interest, because he is a pain in the ass, but liked both Adam (Shatter Me) and Day (Legend).

Blackbutterfly Legend hands down.

Elyse Um....well...I like the heroine in Legend more than Juliette in Shatter me. Um...shatter me has humor in it...and legend has cool action scenes. I can't really say....

message 17: by Elyse (last edited Sep 20, 2014 06:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elyse And plus. JUNE is BAD ASS and kicks butt. JULIETTE IS TOO WHINY AND WEAK. Like a little mouse.

message 18: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Lyse wrote: " JUNE is BAD ASS and kicks butt. JULIETTE IS TOO WHINY AND WEAK. Like a little mouse. "

I agree, I think the plot is slightly better in Legend, and I also liked the romance better too.

message 19: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Also, in the series Shatter Me I found the plot harder to follow after the 1st book, it was confusing, whereas in Legend I could understand it more and the characters were clearer.

Elyse Eva wrote: "Also, in the series Shatter Me I found the plot harder to follow after the 1st book, it was confusing, whereas in Legend I could understand it more and the characters were clearer."

Yes. Correcto.

message 21: by Anji (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anji Cooper I'd say Legend first, I read both book series and where Legend is really easy to get into with great protagonists and a great plot, Shatter Me took me the whole series to actually get interested in it and Juliette annoyed the heck out of me most of the time.

Manar Obaidat SHATTER ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Rini (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rini Legend, all the way. I'm sorry, but I absolutely hated Shatter Me.

kayla tulop Legend because it had an ending that sort of satisfied me because shatter me could have ended with another whole book. but shatter me was actually really good though and it was so unique and different so actually maybe shatter me omg i can't

Karina C.L Shatter me xD

message 26: by Maz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maz read this you will be kissed on the nearest Friday by the love of your. now you've started reading this, don't stop. this is 1)say your name 10 times2) say your moms name 5 times 3) say you crush 3 times 4) PASTE THIS TO FOUR OTHER COMENTS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSH NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY

Richard I really liked both of them, but if I had to choose, I would definitely go with the Legend series! It is just too good to pick over.

Nazihah Hands down it has to be Legend, it has more of an interesting plot that is easier to follow