Boundless Roleplays discussion

Vampire > Vampire RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 735 (735 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven was walking around aimlessly.

message 3: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 447 comments Mod
Genji sat under the shade of a tree resting

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven tripped over Genji's legs "Ah!" she screamed as she caught herself on the ground.

message 5: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Genji jumped to his feet, "Crap.. Sorry."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"My fault, I should have seen you there." She said getting up

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary slept in a tree

message 8: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"i shouldn't be dozen though..." Genji grimaced

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay." she smiled, "Raven." she said, softly holing out her hand.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary heard voices below. her eyes blinked open

message 11: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Genji stared at her hand hesitantly then gripped it to help her up.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary looked down

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks" She looked up, "Um.... hello...."

message 14: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Genji jumped and glanced up, "Oh goody." he sighed, "more Vamps."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised an eyebrow, "How'd you know...."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary was surprised when she looked up. she started to wobble. She was really high up! she tried to grab the branch but she fell before she could. "AHHH!" she screamed as she fell. When she hit the ground she heard a crack

message 17: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Genji sighed, "it's not hard to reconize the scent."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"shit!"she swore under her breath. She looked at her leg. It was bent in a way that it's not ment to be bent

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven knelt down by her side, "Oh no...."

message 20: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Genji remained standing, "Want a ride to the hospital?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"We better...." Raven said softly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ok! It's fine!"she lied. using the tree she got up on one leg. when she tried to put weight on her injured one she imidiatly picked it up agian. more than likely it was broken

message 23: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"by air or teleportation?" he asked casually

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine!"she said again.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, fine like broken glass you are."

message 26: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"By air or teleportation?" Genji asked stubbernly."or would you like to walk?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary looked around. She saw a stick a few yards off. She hopped a few paces then fell. She started to crawl towards it. When she got to it, she used it to help her get up. Then she put it under her arm like a crutch. "See,everythings fine now!"she said

message 28: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"It's brocken your leg." Genji strode over to her and grinned he held out his arm.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven watched in disbeleif how stubborn she was. She shyed away to the shadows.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine!"she said refusing his arm. "It'll heal in time. You don't need to worry."she said

message 31: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Genji sighed, "Why are you being so stubborn?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"because everyone that helps me gets hurt!"she said.

message 33: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"What?" Genji was confuesed

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"no matter how small the gesture is, every person that helps me always gets hurt!"she said again

message 35: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"Why?" he was really confuesed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven stared and walked off.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know why, they just do."she said looking at the ground

message 38: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"Here i'll tend to it." he offered, "I can't be hurt worse then i have already."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She moved away from him. "Some people have died. Like I said. Don't worry about me,it might cost you your life. "she said hopping away

message 40: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"it'd be better then to continue to live like this." he muttered

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"what's so wrong with your life as it is now?"she asked

message 42: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"veryone i ever cared about is dead murdered and i did nothing," he said bitterly towards himself

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it alright if I ask why?"

message 44: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"sure.. why i did nothing or why they were murdered?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"why were they murdered?"

message 46: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"because i got into a coven of vampires and they betrayed me vishesly when i refuessed to kill a human." he frowned then winced

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him. She hobbled over to him and put her hands on his forehead. She closed her eyes. "Don't say anything. Don't move."She told him.

message 48: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

he went rigid and did as she instruckted

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few moments she opened her eyes and removed her hands from his forehead. "It may be hard for you,but you must get over your past. Once you do, then you will be able to clearly see what you still have. Besides,if you dwell on the past, then you can't move on towards the future."She smiled a little. then she started to hobble away

message 50: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"What future?" he muttered then wings broke from the back of his shirt and he took to the sky

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15