Fantasy Readathon: #becausedragonsRAT discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Round 4 > ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR ROUND 4!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CallMeSensei (last edited Jan 31, 2018 10:48AM) (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments Hey guys! #becausedragonsRAT is returning March 5th through the 11th for round 4! Who's excited?!?

Reading Challenges:

1. Read a blue fantasy book.
2. Read a fantasy book that takes place on, in, or under water.
3. Read a debut fantasy novel.
4. Read a fantasy book that features war.
5. Read a fantasy book with DRAGONS.

^These are only a suggestion so do with them what you will. If you can't find a book to fit, let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Also, be sure to follow me (@callmesensei), @ruthsic, @wolfgirl2014, and @piratesnpixdust on twitter for reading sprints throughout the 'thon!

And if you're interested in entering the giveaway (a book of your choice up to 15 USD from Book Depository), follow my Instagram for the photo challenges! Each day you post a photo gets you one more entry! My IG: @callmesensei14

Anyways, what will you be reading?

message 2: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) I'm in! I've loved taking part in the previous rounds :)

message 3: by Winter (new)

Winter (winter9) | 3 comments I'm so exited!!! :D

message 4: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments Yay! Glad to have you both join us :)

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 2 comments I'm super excited for this round too, I have lots of fantasy books I want to read :)

message 6: by Viviana (new)

Viviana Almendra Rehbein (ushio) | 7 comments Hello, I'm new! And I'm in!

message 7: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments whooo! super glad to have you! :)

message 8: by Piper (new)

Piper Lehr | 1 comments I’m excited! I have a book that fits like 3 challenges so I’m definitely doing it.

message 9: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments Annika wrote: "I’m excited! I have a book that fits like 3 challenges so I’m definitely doing it."

Wow, that's impressive!

Amanda (fableforager) (fableforager) Can't wait to do this again!

message 11: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments Amanda (fableforager) wrote: "Can't wait to do this again!"

Yay! I'm so excited to read with y'all :)

message 12: by Jamie (last edited Feb 28, 2018 12:44PM) (new)

Jamie | 1 comments This sounds like fun.

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate Maccio | 1 comments I’m so excited! Only a weekend away!

message 14: by Sammantha (new)

Sammantha (sammylouise) | 1 comments I'm excited to join for the first time!

message 15: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments Sammantha wrote: "I'm excited to join for the first time!"

Glad to have you! :)

message 16: by Hailee (last edited Mar 04, 2018 03:46AM) (new)

Hailee | 10 comments I'm looking forward to joining in this readathon. Anything that includes dragons is a win with me!!

One question though. The books we read, can we count books we are already part way through reading before the 5th?

message 17: by CallMeSensei (new)

CallMeSensei | 49 comments Hailee wrote: "I'm looking forward to joining in this readathon. Anything that includes dragons is a win with me!!

One question though. The books we read, can we count books we are already part way through readi..."

Sure! There really aren't any rules here. Just read fantasy and have fun!

message 18: by Hailee (last edited Mar 04, 2018 07:08AM) (new)

Hailee | 10 comments Great thanks.

As for my tbr, I'm going to try my best to fulfil as many of the challenges as I can:

1. Read a blue fantasy book: All the Crooked Saints.

2. Read a fantasy book that takes place on, in, or under water: Valour. I have about 50% left of this book and this is bending the challenge slightly, but being able to travel by water to get to battles is part of the plot.

3. Read a debut fantasy novel: Ready Player One. I should only have about 100 pages left by tomorrow.

4. Read a fantasy book that features war: Gardens of the Moon. I have about 75% left of this book. However both Valour and Crucible of Gold fulfil this challenge as well.

5. Read a fantasy book with DRAGONS: Crucible of Gold.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.