What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Haunted
This topic is about Haunted
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA book that had insulin in fridge, that a ghost was depleting. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 2 comments I can remember a book probaby from scholastic and I read it in the 80's, about an overweight, red head teen, possibly in love with a blonde. He had to mow the lawn (as the summer progressed he lost lots of weight). He had to solve some sort of mystery, and a ghost was trying to help him, but the ghost was diabetic. As time went on the ghost kept taking some insulin, so the teen had to solve the mystery before the insulin ran out. I can't recall much else, any ideas what book this was?

message 2: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments There was a similar request last year which Kris solved. Sorry, I can’t link it at the moment.

Haunted by Judith St. George?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34379 comments Mod
Kym wrote: "There was a similar request last year which Kris solved. Sorry, I can’t link it at the moment.

Haunted by Judith St. George?"

Good memory, Kym. I think you're referring to this request -- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 2 comments wow that was quick! I am going to try and order this book to be sure, but I'm so excited because I believe it is the right one!

message 5: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments That’s the one Kris :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Haunted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Judith St. George (other topics)