Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Megan's ARCs for Trade

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Megan (last edited Nov 05, 2018 08:49AM) (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments I have other unlisted ARCs, so if you have something I'm looking for but aren't seeing anything you want to trade for, let me know! I also have a ton of signed copies of FCs if you're interested in any of those.

Children's and Middle Grade:
Short by Holly Goldberg Sloan The Gallery by Laura Marx Fitzgerald The Door in the Alley (The Explorers #1) by Adrienne Kress Star Darlings Stealing Starlight by Walt Disney Company Ashes (Seeds of America, #3) by Laurie Halse Anderson The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders, #1) by Peter Lerangis The Unbreakable Code (Book Scavenger, #2) by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1) by Jen Calonita Moving Day (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls, #1) by Meg Cabot Sparks of Light (Into the Dim, #2) by Janet B. Taylor

YA/Adult:
The Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1) by S.J. Kincaid The Empress (The Diabolic, #2) by S.J. Kincaid The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1) by Melissa Albert The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney Wicked Like a Wildfire (Hibiscus Daughter, #1) by Lana Popović Thief's Cunning (Assassin's Heart #2) by Sarah Ahiers Obsidian and Stars (Ivory and Bone, #2) by Julie Eshbaugh Grit by Gillian French Final Draft by Riley Redgate The Good Demon by Jimmy Cajoleas Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner This Mortal Coil (This Mortal Coil #1) by Emily Suvada And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga #1) by Kiersten White Now I Rise (And I Darken Series, #2) by Kiersten White Bright We Burn (The Conqueror's Saga, #3) by Kiersten White Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard True Letters from a Fictional Life by Kenneth Logan Split the Sun (Inherit the Stars #2) by Tessa Elwood Spindle (A Thousand Nights, #2) by E.K. Johnston Elite (Hunter, #2) by Mercedes Lackey Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1) by Kendare Blake One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns, #2) by Kendare Blake Passion, Betrayal And Killer Highlights (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery, #2) by Kyra Davis Passionate Thirst (Candace Steele Vampire Killer #1) by Cameron Dean The Science of Game of Thrones From the genetics of royal incest to the chemistry of death by molten gold - sifting fact from fantasy in the Seven Kingdoms by Helen Keen Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) by Kiersten White Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1) by Josephine Angelini The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1) by Vic James Dark Matter by Blake Crouch A Date with Darcy (Bookish Boyfriends, #1) by Tiffany Schmidt Along the Indigo by Elsie Chapman The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1) by Maureen Johnson Ringer (Replica, #2) by Lauren Oliver Pacifica by Kristen Simmons The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore Sadie by Courtney Summers Mirage (Mirage, #1) by Somaiya Daud Seafire (Seafire, #1) by Natalie C. Parker Dry by Neal Shusterman Grace and Fury (Grace and Fury, #1) by Tracy Banghart Rule (Rule, #1) by Ellen Goodlett Broken Things by Lauren Oliver Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich The Last Life of Prince Alastor (The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding #2) by Alexandra Bracken The Girl King by Mimi Yu Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter A Touch of Gold (A Touch of Gold, #1) by Annie Sullivan The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner The Summer of Us by Cecilia Vinesse The Darkdeep (The Darkdeep, #1) by Ally Condie Light Years by Kass Morgan Phantom Wheel (A Hackers Novel) by Tracy Deebs Mother Knows Best A Tale of the Old Witch by Serena Valentino Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha Tell Me No Lies by Adele Griffin To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin Annex (The Violet Wars #1) by Rich Larson When the Lights Go Out by Mary Kubica The Greatest Love Story Ever Told by Megan Mullally The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton Lies by T.M. Logan The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris Unbroken 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens by Marieke Nijkamp The War Outside by Monica Hesse Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown
*The Bear and the Nightingale and Gilded Cage are signed and personalized.
*A Touch of Gold, The Sister of the Winter Wood and Tell Me No Lies are signed.
*Red Rising is promotional copy of House Minerva.

Limited Trade ARCs
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Iron Gold (Red Rising, #4) by Pierce Brown Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1) by Ally Carter See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2) by Ally Carter Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row, #3) by Ally Carter Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3) by Samantha Shannon An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) by Sabaa Tahir Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Heartless by Marissa Meyer Roar (Stormheart, #1) by Cora Carmack Wonder Woman Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Batman Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2) by Marie Lu The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen Shade (Shade, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, #3) by Marie Lu Wildcard (Warcross, #2) by Marie Lu What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik The Mermaid and Mrs. Hancock by Imogen Hermes Gowar The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon Shadow of The Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1) by Julie Kagawa Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer, #2) by Laini Taylor The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White The Darkest Legacy (The Darkest Minds, #4) by Alexandra Bracken Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3) by Kerri Maniscalco Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak
*Shatter Me, have both manuscript and ARC.
*The Mime Order is signed and personalized.
*Darkest Minds, Sadie, Wildcard, Shadow of the Fox, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein, The Darkest Legacy and Escaping from Houdini are signed.
*Heartless with ARC box.
*Smoke Thieves is Illumicrate exclusive ARC cover with purple stained pages.
*Midnight Star is bound manuscript.

Special Edition/Signed/Original FC's:
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare The Gathering Dark (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1) by Melissa Albert Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1) by Ashley Poston Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett
*Original covers for Throne of Glass and Shatter Me.
*Signed HCs of Throne of Glass and Tower of Dawn.
*Waterstones editions of The Dark Artifices.
*UK Gathering Dark (original Shadow and Bone, Leigh Bardugo).
*Cruel Prince, The Hazel Wood, Heart of Iron (purple stained pages), Beyond a Darkened Shore, Onyx & Ivory (black stained pages) are signed, exclusive covers from Owlcrate and Fairyloot.

WISHLIST:

ISO Signed HC copies:
Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book by Sarah J. Maas Vengeful (Villains, #2) by V.E. Schwab
*Looking for UK signed Vengeful

High Priority ISO ARCs:
Catwoman Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3) by Sarah J. Maas A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber
A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) by V.E. Schwab Vicious (Villains, #1) by V.E. Schwab The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab The Unbound (The Archived, #2) by Victoria Schwab The Near Witch (The Near Witch, #1) by Victoria Schwab City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) by Ally Carter On the Merits of Unnaturalness by Samantha Shannon
*Looking for any arcs from Cassandra Clare/Mortal Instruments series.
*Looking for most Gallagher Girls/Heist Society ARCs by Ally Carter.
*On the Merits of Unnaturalness is not an ARC, but still high priority.
*Sky in the Deep and Caraval manuscripts.

ISO ARCs (in no particular order):
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi Sightwitch (The Witchlands, #2.5) by Susan Dennard Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) by Alexandra Bracken Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (Grisha Verse, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (Grisha Verse, #3) by Leigh Bardugo Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown Golden Son (Red Rising, #2) by Pierce Brown Morning Star (Red Rising, #3) by Pierce Brown Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Uprooted by Naomi Novik One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas
*Throne of Glass UK/AUS editions
*Ignite Me and Restore Me manuscripts.

I have some other unlisted ARCs, so let me know if you have something I'm in search of! And I'll look at anything, but unless something is high on my WL, I'm probably not going to trade my **Limited Trade ARCs**. Also, I'm interested in swag, especially from the authors listed in my ISO ARCs. I'm willing to trade internationally for high WL items.

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Watson (sam-watson) | 40 comments i have The Bone Season! would you trade Iron Gold or ACOTAR? :)

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I have a signed, personalized Wonder Woman.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Sam wrote: "i have The Bone Season! would you trade Iron Gold or ACOTAR? :)"

Hi there! Awesome, but I don't think I would trade those for anything that wasn't Top 5 priority. Is there anything else you want? Thanks for asking!

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Ashley wrote: "I have a signed, personalized Wonder Woman."

Hiya! Not sure I want a personalized WW, but what were you interested in?

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments The darkest minds or divergent

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Ashley wrote: "The darkest minds or divergent"

I'm sorry, I don't think I would trade for those. Good luck!

message 8: by Iryna (new)

Iryna KL (irynaklbooks) | 26 comments Hi I have The Bone Season (UK signed and US), Uprooted, City of Bones and signed Wonderwoman - I am looking for Throne of Glass ARC

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Iryna wrote: "Hi I have The Bone Season (UK signed and US), Uprooted, City of Bones and signed Wonderwoman - I am looking for Throne of Glass ARC"

Hi there! I don't think I'm looking to trade TOG for any of those. Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in. Best of luck!

message 10: by Iryna (new)

Iryna KL (irynaklbooks) | 26 comments Megan wrote: "Iryna wrote: "Hi I have The Bone Season (UK signed and US), Uprooted, City of Bones and signed Wonderwoman - I am looking for Throne of Glass ARC"

Hi there! I don't think I'm looking to trade TOG ..."

Best of luck!

message 11: by Delia (new)

Delia Evin (delia_evin) | 4 comments Just out of curiosity, what would you trade TOG for?

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Delia wrote: "Just out of curiosity, what would you trade TOG for?"

Hard to part with, but I would consider trading it for an arc of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

message 13: by Delia (new)

Delia Evin (delia_evin) | 4 comments Megan wrote: "Delia wrote: "Just out of curiosity, what would you trade TOG for?"

Hard to part with, but I would consider trading it for an arc of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

Okay, thank you! Good luck!

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Hello! :) I have Raven Boys and I have Strange the Dreamer and The Bone Season UK coming in a few days. I'm interested in a few of your books, including ACOTAR and Throne of Glass. Are you interested in a trade? Send me a message :)

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Kelly wrote: "Hello! :) I have Raven Boys and I have Strange the Dreamer and The Bone Season UK coming in a few days. I'm interested in a few of your books, including ACOTAR and Throne of Glass. Are you interest..."

Heya, thanks for asking. I would only consider trading SJM for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. If there's anything else you're interested in, let me know. Thanks!

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Megan wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Hello! :) I have Raven Boys and I have Strange the Dreamer and The Bone Season UK coming in a few days. I'm interested in a few of your books, including ACOTAR and Throne of Glass. Ar..."

I'm interested in Daughter of the Siren Queen, but I'm not willing to trade one of mine for just that unfortunately. Thanks anyways!

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Updated!

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Interested in the Harry Potter ARCs. PM pls? I have some things on your WL.

Christina (Ensconced in Lit) | 93 comments Question, on the slight chance I'll get my hands on a gathering of shadows, would you consider it for the harry potter 3 arc?

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Christina (Ensconced in Lit) wrote: "Question, on the slight chance I'll get my hands on a gathering of shadows, would you consider it for the harry potter 3 arc?"

I'd consider it! I have a few offers I'm thinking about right now, but I'm still hesitant to trade HP. Thanks for asking!

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Krista wrote: "which 3 Dark Crowns do you have?"

I have the US version.

message 22: by Skye (Skye's Scribblings) (last edited Jan 23, 2018 09:16AM) (new)

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 174 comments Would you trade Heart of Iron for ARCs of either An Ember in the Ashes or Red Rising? If not, I have lots more for trade here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Skye (Skye's Scribblings) wrote: "Would you trade Heart of Iron for ARCs of either An Ember in the Ashes or Red Rising? If not, I have lots more for trade here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...-..."

Hi there—Heart of Iron is currently pending for another trade right now but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know!

Maryssa (Sisters Who Read) (andmaryssa) | 52 comments Do you still have Heart of Iron? I've got an arc of Ember in the Ashes if you'd trade for it?

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Maryssa wrote: "Do you still have Heart of Iron? I've got an arc of Ember in the Ashes if you'd trade for it?"

I'm sorry, I'm trading it to someone right now.

message 26: by Emelie (new)

Emelie (emmesbooks) | 28 comments I might get a Gathering Shadows arc (currently discussing it) would you trade that for a Throne of Glass arc?

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Velvet wrote: "I might get a Gathering Shadows arc (currently discussing it) would you trade that for a Throne of Glass arc?"

Sorry, I'm not considering trading Throne of Glass right now for anything other than HP and the Sorcerer's Stone. Good luck!

Maryssa (Sisters Who Read) (andmaryssa) | 52 comments Would you consider trading one of the limited trade arcs for 2 from your regular ISO list? I'm super interested in Sky in the Deep. I have an ember in the ashes and female of the species.

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments I would consider trading limited arcs for others on my ISO list. Right now, I'm not DISO Ember in the Ashes or Female of the Species (and I really loved Sky in the Deep) so I don't think I want to make that trade. Sorry, thanks for asking and good luck!

message 30: by alexandra (new)

alexandra (twirlingpages) | 6 comments i have The Midnight Star arc! do you have Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda arc?

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments alexandra wrote: "i have The Midnight Star arc! do you have Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda arc?"

Sorry, I don't have an arc of Simon. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the chance to even read that one yet. :( Thanks for reaching out!

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Updated!

message 33: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments Would you be willing to trade any of your ARCs for:
-A Signed copy of Turtles all the Way Down by John Green
- Exclusive Collector’s Edition of TFIOS by John Green
- A Signed copy of ThunderHead by Neal Shusterman
- An ARC of The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis
Please let me know!!

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Imari wrote: "Would you be willing to trade any of your ARCs for:
-A Signed copy of Turtles all the Way Down by John Green
- Exclusive Collector’s Edition of TFIOS by John Green
- A Signed copy of ThunderHead ..."

Hi! I'm really only looking for trade ARCs for ARCs at the moment unless otherwise specified in my wishlist. I'm always on the hunt for UK hardcovers of Caraval.

message 35: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments Would you be interested in trading a UK hardcover of Caraval for a couple of your ARCs?? Please let me know

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Imari wrote: "Would you be interested in trading a UK hardcover of Caraval for a couple of your ARCs?? Please let me know"

As of this morning I think I may actually have found the last cover I'm looking for. At this moment I don't think I'll be trading any finished copies for ARCs, sorry.

message 37: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments What would you want for the “Dry” ARC? I wang that really badly

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Imari wrote: "What would you want for the “Dry” ARC? I wang that really badly"

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but probably something high on my priority list.

message 39: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Kristen wrote: "Hi! Just wondering, is your Shatter Me the one with the cover or the white one?"

Hi! I have both the cover with the art and the white manuscript.

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Kristen wrote: "Megan wrote: "Kristen wrote: "Hi! Just wondering, is your Shatter Me the one with the cover or the white one?"

Hi! I have both the cover with the art and the white manuscript."

Would you trade th..."

As much as I want Reaper, I don't think I can part with Shatter Me. Thanks though!

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Kristen wrote: "Megan wrote: "Kristen wrote: "Megan wrote: "Kristen wrote: "Hi! Just wondering, is your Shatter Me the one with the cover or the white one?"

Hi! I have both the cover with the art and the white ma..."

Right now I'm only ISO the Caraval manuscript, I have the ARC. I'm more attached to the Shatter Me series than Reaper/Caraval even though I'm tempted. Thanks so much though!

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hey! I'm really interested in The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein (!!), Escaping from Houdini (!!), The Good Demon, A Curse So Dark and Lonely, A Touch of Gold, Seafire, Rule, Grace and Fury, and a couple others. I have to check on a couple of the titles you have listed, but I know I have Never Fade. Here's a link to my trade page - I'm going to be adding more tomorrow: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey! I'm really interested in The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein (!!), Escaping from Houdini (!!), The Good Demon, A Curse So Dark and Lonely, A Touch of Gold, Seafire, Rule, Grace and Fury..."

Hi there! Let me know when you've checked and we could PM if you'd like :)

message 44: by Sam (new)

Sam (flyingbookbeak) | 2 comments Hi there! I have a white cover Sky in the Deep from Yallfest 2017 with the original pub date as June 2018. Would you be willing to trade Priory for it?

message 45: by Shane (new)

Shane (theshnookapacareader) | 2 comments Hi I have a finished copy of One of Us is Lying, would that work instead of the ARC?

message 46: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Sam wrote: "Hi there! I have a white cover Sky in the Deep from Yallfest 2017 with the original pub date as June 2018. Would you be willing to trade Priory for it?"

Sorry, I don't think I'd trade Priory. Good luck!

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Shane wrote: "Hi I have a finished copy of One of Us is Lying, would that work instead of the ARC?"

Sorry, I'm really only looking to trade ARCs for ARCs. Good luck!

message 48: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments Charlotte wrote: "*exclusive UK tour metal bookmark"

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I actually have that copy of Tower of Dawn and I’m not looking to make any trades right now unless it’s for a high priority item. Good luck!

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments Hi! Are you still looking for Reaper?

message 50: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan_reads) | 41 comments JJ || This Dark Material wrote: "Hi! Are you still looking for Reaper?"

Hi! I am still looking for Reaper.

« previous 1