alexandra

Sign in to Goodreads to learn more about alexandra.

http://twirlingpages.com
https://www.goodreads.com/twirlingpages

Add friend Follow reviews   Send Message | Compare Books


The Belles
Rate this book
Clear rating

 
The Secret History
alexandra is currently reading
bookshelves: currently-reading, wishlist
Rate this book
Clear rating

 
Eating Animals
alexandra is currently reading
by Jonathan Safran Foer (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating

progress: 
 
  (40%)
"after reading this chapter, i sincerely hope people stop eating chicken or poultry because, not only is it awful for the birds, but the actual thing you're eating is really disgusting (feces, bacteria, pus, water flavoring........)" Aug 01, 2016 10:10PM

 

alexandra’s Recent Updates

Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
" William wrote: "alexandra wrote: "William wrote: "OH MY GOD, I JUST FINISHED AND I TOO AM EXPLODING. GAHHHH IT'S TOO MUCH"

RIGHT?! I'M NOT OKAY"

THAT EN
...more "
A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern
" Melissa wrote: "Hey, why’d you say 4.5/5 and only gave it 3 stars? Haha"

i initially thought it was 4.5/5 in my review, but after some time has passed
...more "
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
" Vanessa wrote: "Since it's called ACO(WAR), so the book ended up being a tad underwhelming for me. I liked the second half more than the first half. I ...more "
alexandra rated a book it was ok
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Rate this book
Clear rating
it took me... four months to finish this book. and i nearly gave up on it. BUT i'm glad i didn't because the ending was so!! wonderful!! i love the setting and the cast and i just want to give everyone a huge hug. however, this book was sooooo slow, ...more
alexandra is currently reading
The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
Rate this book
Clear rating
alexandra wants to read
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Rate this book
Clear rating
alexandra wants to read
Sophia of Silicon Valley by Anna Yen
Sophia of Silicon Valley
by Anna Yen (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
alexandra wants to read
Call Me by Your Name by André Aciman
Call Me by Your Name
by André Aciman (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
alexandra wants to read
Untitled by Neal Shusterman
Rate this book
Clear rating
alexandra rated a book it was amazing
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
Rate this book
Clear rating
this review was originally posted on twirling pages

i don't know why i waited this long to read Wolf by Wolf. probably because it's no longer a loud NEW RELEASE and probably because it's not very hyped, but BUT this duology is so so wonderful.

the worl
...more
More of alexandra's books…
Henry Ward Beecher
“Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?”
Henry Ward Beecher

William Shakespeare
“All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.”
William Shakespeare, As You Like It

Voltaire
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
Voltaire

Stephen Chbosky
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Shel Silverstein
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
Shel Silverstein

162605 Books for Trading! — 609 members — last activity 1 hour, 43 min ago
With YABE closing :( I decided that it was a good idea to make a substitute way to trade! After the #booksfortrade hashtag blew up on twitter, I reali ...more
25x33 RQWN — 178 members — last activity Jul 30, 2016 01:08PM
Why hello there all of my book loving friends! If you know me on Twitter (@ReadWriteLove28) you've probably noticed a twitter chat that I host occasio ...more
160456 Bibliophile Academy — 1038 members — last activity Mar 15, 2017 10:25PM
Hello, readers! We created this book club with one simple, and yet very important purpose; to encourage bonds between readers through something we all ...more
199804 Keep It Diverse — 521 members — last activity Apr 02, 2017 11:21AM
Diversity within books is so important, and this bookclub strives to read and discuss at least one diverse book each month! You can also find us at: h ...more
227162 Lit CelebrAsian Book Club — 76 members — last activity Jan 06, 2018 08:36PM
We're a group of bookworms and Diverse Book Bloggers dedicated to uplifting Asian voices in literature. Hosts of #AsianLitChat and #AsianLitBingo. Thi ...more
More of alexandra’s groups…
See your year in books badge
Wren ϟ ...
803 books | 1,683 friends

Joséphi...
1,382 books | 143 friends

Jeann (...
1,490 books | 2,475 friends

zelle (...
717 books | 218 friends

bran (b...
1,056 books | 1,838 friends

Cam (ab...
2,168 books | 1,421 friends

Out of ...
239 books | 81 friends

alice (...
1,211 books | 1,211 friends

More friends…

Quizzes and Trivia

questions answered:
0 (0.0%)

correct:
0 (0.0%)

skipped:
0 (0.0%)

2005725 out of 2005725

streak:
0

best streak:
0

questions added:
0



Polls voted on by alexandra

Lists liked by alexandra