2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > AJ's About 50 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arlo (last edited Jan 03, 2018 02:29PM) (new)

Arlo | 83 comments I'm hoping to read 50 books this year. That was my goal last year and I didn't make it but here's to second chances! In reality, my goal is more like 25ish novels with comics and short things taking up the rest, if Goodreads counts it as a book so will I!

1/50

Check out "AJ's Reading Fortress" for more in-depth stats and challenges and things.

1. PathFinder 4/5

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck! I believe you can do it (:

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Aj wrote: "I'm hoping to read 50 books this year. That was my goal last year and I didn't make it but here's to second chances! ..."

As they say, persistence wins! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal AJ & a very happy New (reading) Year!!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Susy wrote: "Aj wrote: "I'm hoping to read 50 books this year. That was my goal last year and I didn't make it but here's to second chances! ..."

As they say, persistence wins! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal AJ & a very happy New (reading) Year!! "

How is it going AJ?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!