Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

To Cherish (To Have, #3)
This topic is about To Cherish
Serieses! > Request to add series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Pennock | 7 comments Would you please add To Cherish to the rest of the series listed in my author profile? M.L. Pennock

I thought the first two were listed together as a series, but it doesn't appear that's the case. If possible, once the third book is moved to the correct profile, could you also create a series called "To Have" and add To Have, To Hold, and To Cherish to it?

message 2: by Cassandra (last edited Jan 02, 2018 01:00PM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments M.L. wrote: "Would you please add To Cherish to the rest of the series listed in my author profile? M.L. Pennock

I thought the first two were listed together as a series, but ..."

I've moved the book to your profile. Before creating a series, we need to verify per GR guidelines that "books should have characters and/or universes in common?"

message 3: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Pennock | 7 comments Yes, each book has characters in common and are all part of the same universe. Main characters in books two and three are secondary characters from the first in series. Thank you!

message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments M.L. wrote: "Yes, each book has characters in common and are all part of the same universe. Main characters in books two and three are secondary characters from the first in series. Thank you!"

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. I've created the series here- https://www.goodreads.com/series/2232...- and also found one more stray that wasn't on your profile.

Combining is disabled at the moment, so I can't combine the editions until the function is back up.

message 5: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Pennock | 7 comments Thank you for all your help, Cassandra! When the straggler can be combined with the rest, I'd really appreciate that being done. :)

message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments M.L. wrote: "Thank you for all your help, Cassandra! When the straggler can be combined with the rest, I'd really appreciate that being done. :)"

Combined, all set!