Start by marking “To Hold (To Have #2)” as Want to Read:
To Hold (To Have #2)

To Hold

(To Have #2)

Secrets.

Everyone has them. Some are little. Some are big. Some are harder to hide than others. Stephanie Barbieri had no problem keeping things hidden from the time she was a teenager. An emotionally abusive boyfriend. The popular girl who moonlighted as a bully. The whirlwind romance that landed her in the hospital.
For Stephanie, burying secrets was the only option until
Published June 7th 2016 by Miranda L. Pennock

To ask other readers questions about To Hold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Hold

Tina Lynne
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The beauty of the Indie book world is that there are so many hidden treasures just waiting to be discovered. One of those treasures is ML Pennock. This woman can write deeply emotional and beautiful stories, ones that I devour! To Hold is the second in her To Have series and it features Stephanie and Max. You don’t necessarily have to read the first book but I would highly recommend it. The things that Stephanie is struggling with and working through happen in the previous story. Pennock does a ...more
Danielle
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic job yet again by M.L. Pennock!!!!

Stephanie had overcome a painful past and was moving forward with her life when her psycho ex-boyfriend turned things up a notch and tried to kill her. Now, nearly a year later she is trying to put the past behind her once and for all and go after what and who she wants.

Stephanie felt a connection to Max, the officer who came to her rescue nearly a year ago but hasn't acted on those feelings. After undergoing some much needed therapy to regain the contr
Angela Cruz
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a romance with a touch of abuse. Though it does not carry a lot of details, it still has a lot of emotional baggage. A heart touching story. This is the second story in the To Have Series, but can be read as a stand alone, as I have not read the first story yet. Stephanie has been through hell and back and she amazes me. Max is super as his nick name describes. Their relationship is beautifully tragic. This is a must read.

Stephanie tries to move on with her life, her ex boyfriend has ot
Carrie
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Brian & Stella in book 1, To Have. And when I learned Stephanie & Max were getting a story? Ecstatic! I dove in & although their story starts out slowly - we don't get a lot of interaction from them for the first bit - the writing is beautiful and amazing. When they're together... I just don't have words!

I loved this story a lot - the humor, the healing, the friendships & family. This isn't a "snack" read, this is a story that's meant to be savored. There's n
Christina Rhoads
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Stephanie and Max in To Have, the first book in this wonderful series, I was so excited and anxious to get their story. Ms. Pennock did not disappoint. While seemingly recovered from a horrific attack Stephanie hides her fears from everyone, including her best friend/sister Stella. The man who came to her rescue, Max, just may be the only one who can save her now and bring her back to life. If only he didn't have his own secrets and reasons for running...
This was a beautiful story
alice casson
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A day of reading

Caught up in the lives of these characters from page one. Couldn't stop reading, needed to see what came next. The description of emotions was excellent. There wasn't a thing I didn't like.
Mallory
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

Such a good storyline. So glad a certain character found their happily ever after. I can't wait to find out what happens with Tommy.
Leneke Smid
Sandi Sullivan
Apr 04, 2017
Maria Patenaude
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This second book in the series is an even better read than the first. The character development and interaction feels very real and can go from heartbreaking to hilarious. I enjoyed following Stephanie through her recovery and into the next phase of her life. The only point that felt a little off was the sudden insertion of the lead-in for the third book at the end, but considering that the life event the next sequel will cover was also sudden and unexpected, that's probably okay. Overall an enj ...more
Zanne
Takisha Hicks
Jul 08, 2018
Pam
Nov 02, 2018
M.L. Pennock is a former journalist turned author. She attended Alfred University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in English and communication studies, before going on to earn a Master of Arts in communications from SUNY College at Brockport. She lives in Central New York with her husband and three daughters.

M.L. Pennock is the author of the To Have series.

Visit facebook.com/mlpennock or mlpennock.com

To Have (3 books)
  • To Have (To Have #1)
  • To Cherish (To Have, #3)