Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Other Odds N Ends > Book Blogger looking for clean fantasy books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 15 comments Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I also enjoy sci-fi and comedies. I will read a romance, but be warned, they're not my favorite thing.
Things I will NOT read: erotica, books with excessive swearing, or books with sensitive subject matter (abuse, rape, etc)
I'll review your book on Goodreads and Amazon. However if I give it less then four stars, I'll contact you first and ask if you still want me to post it.
My book review blog is www.ofwonderandmagic.blogspot.com

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise Gorday | 7 comments Hi Grace,

I have a fantasy novel that you may find interesting. Here is the synopsis for BAYSIDE BLUES:

Ryan Thomas has a successful pub in the Chesapeake Bay town of Nevis, a girlfriend he adores, and a new life away from his criminal past. Everything is perfect until he discovers that second chances are not free, and what he owes is too steep a price to pay. In a case of mistaken identity, the pub owner fights for his soul against a job-weary immortal who believes the time has come to pay up for past roguish ways--including his own.

Hamelin Russell denies he is an angel, but will admit to being immortal. Ryan Thomas doesn’t care who he is. He just wants Hamelin to take his Damocles aurascope, stop tormenting him and disappear back into the ether. Instead, Ryan finds himself thrust into a cosmic game where the rules are stacked against him, and a poor showing will send him hurtling on an express train straight to hell.

“I get a little rogue when I’m bored—limits my career potential, but what can you do?”
---Hamelin Russell---

If you're interested, please contact me at louisegorday@aol.com. I can send you a file for Kindle. Thanks for your time.

message 3: by Rajamayyoor (new)

Rajamayyoor | 3 comments Hi Grace,

Hope you are doing well. I have recently written an Epic Fantasy novel - Age of Azmoq: The Valantian Imperium. It is the first of a 5 part series. Let me know if you are interested in reading it - Happy to send a copy for review.

Cheers,
Raja

Age of Azmoq: The Valantian Imperium

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 15 comments I'm still taking review requests, though due to the number of requests it might take a while for me to get to it. But please read my review policy (http://ofwonderandmagic.blogspot.com/...) to see if your book meets my criteria BEFORE you request a review.
Thank you.

message 5: by John (new)

John William (johnwilliamauthor) | 21 comments Hi Grace! I'd love for you to review my fantasy duology "Daemon Rising." To date, the eBook has been downloaded by hundreds of readers, has received several high ratings and a wonderful 5-star editorial review, and is soon to be released as an audiobook narrated by exceptionally talented Adam Gold. If you have any questions, please let me know!