Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 7: Mt. Everest (100 Books) > Kimberly Attempts to Climb Mt Everest

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (last edited Dec 31, 2018 02:19PM) (new)

Kimberly (purpleypumpkin) | 7 comments This will be my first official Mount TBR climb. I read 90 books in 2017 and I'm determined to get to 100 in 2018. I own hundreds of unread books in various formats, paper, ebooks, audiobooks, and I'd like to make a dent in my tbr. Looking forward to participating in the Mt Everest climb and to following the climbs of others as well!

1. As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
2. Maisie Dobbs
3. Bad Feminist
4. My Best Friend's Exorcism
5. Everyone Worth Knowing
6. You Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to Explain
7. Beartown
8. The Sun and Her Flowers
9. The Sign of Four
10. Aunt Dimity and the Wishing Well
11. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
12. Rumpole and the Reign of Terror
13. The Hidden Staircase
14. Origin
15. Pachinko
16. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
17. A Tale for the Time Being
18. In the Country We Love: My Family Divided
19. Sharp Objects
20. Beautiful Ruins
21. The Murder Room: The Heirs of Sherlock Holmes Gather to Solve the World's Most Perplexing Cold Cases
22. The Hound of the Baskervilles
23. Do Unto Animals: A Friendly Guide to How Animals Live, and How We Can Make Their Lives Better

December 31/18 - Well, I grossly overestimated how many of my own books I'd read this year. I will temper my expectations for 2019!

Robin (Saturndoo) (scoobydoo0811) Hi Kimberly!!!! I am am attempting this challenge too. I have become book collecter/hoarder. Collecting more than I am reading lol. I am glad to see a friendly familiar face hear and can't wait to see what you will be reading. Good luck on your climb :)

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (purpleypumpkin) | 7 comments ♥Robin ♥ wrote: "Hi Kimberly!!!! I am am attempting this challenge too. I have become book collecter/hoarder. Collecting more than I am reading lol. I am glad to see a friendly familiar face hear and can't wait to ..."

Yay, we can cheer each other on! Glad to see you here too. 100 books is a bit daunting, but think I can get there. I'm going to try my best anyway. We'll see!

message 4: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Welcome and good luck!

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Happy climbing!

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (purpleypumpkin) | 7 comments Kimberly wrote: "♥Robin ♥ wrote: "Hi Kimberly!!!! I am am attempting this challenge too. I have become book collecter/hoarder. Collecting more than I am reading lol. I am glad to see a friendly familiar face hear a..."

Thanks so much!

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (purpleypumpkin) | 7 comments Hilary S wrote: "Happy climbing!"

Yay, looking forward to it!