What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Part of Susan Stoker Kindle World series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (new)

Connie (cjreynolds52) | 25 comments I don't know the name or author of this book. It is a continuation of Rescuing Emily by Susan Stoker. Probably a kindle world book. It is a romantic suspense. In the original book by Susan a guy named Jacks blackmails Emily while she rents an apartment from Fletch. Actually it is Jacks right hand man Martin.

Rescuing Kassie is a continuation of this story.

In Emily, she is kidnapped by these bad guys and rescued by Fletch and his Delta Force team.

Kassie was Jacks ex-girlfriend and forced to make friends thru a dating site to another of the Delta Force team.

The book I am looking for is about a prison break after the bad guys are put away. Somehow Kassie's sister is kidnapped somewhere.

Help! You guys have helped me in the past. You are awesome. This probably takes place within the last 2 years.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jan 02, 2018 06:09AM) (new)

Kris | 33380 comments Mod
Marrying Emily by Susan Stoker - or something else from the Delta Force Heroes series.

message 3: by Connie (new)

Connie (cjreynolds52) | 25 comments It is something else from the Delta Force series. I've read Marrying Emily.

message 4: by Connie (new)

Connie (cjreynolds52) | 25 comments I suspect it is another author in the kindle world world series that plays off Susan's work. I read everything Susan writes.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37766 comments Mod
Connie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie (cjreynolds52) | 25 comments Gosh, I don't even remember asking this! Bottom line is I have read every Susan Stoker book but not every Kindle World

I don't remember anything about a prison break after the Emily books. Were those the guys who disrupted the wedding? Or is this something else?

I read the Kassie book and remember her mistreatment. I don't remember if it was the same jerks who threatened/kidnapped Emily.

If you have a book in mind that includes a prison break, I would love to read it.

My memory is slipping as I age. Bear with me.

I do know you have answered several questions for me. I can't express my total Thanks.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33380 comments Mod
Reference link - Delta Force Heroes series by Susan Stoker

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Marrying Emily (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Stoker (other topics)