What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Zombie book series, read up to book 3 or 4 around 2015/2016, features spec ops being hunted by other spec ops and they are looking for a wee girl.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Al321 (new)

Al321 | 3 comments Hello all, first post here, hopefully some of you nice knowledgeable folk can help me find this series I started a few years ago. As detailed in the topic header it's a series of books, featuring zombie type stuff. The main characters are a spec ops group (good) spec ops group (bad) and a young man with a wee girl, sister i think. She has been infected but has survived so far. Last book i read they had been on a boat down a river to an encampment of sorts. Both groups of spec ops were still looking for them. Not a lot to go on is it lol. I've had a good look and read other stuff like this so know its not anything by Stephen Knight, Craig de louie or the arisen series., although definitely written in the same vein. So fingers crossed and I might get to find out what happens next lol :)

Thanks,

Al.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Al, this book is for older adults, not young adults (teens)?

About how old is the young man and the girl/sister?

What causes the zombie outbreak? What happens at the start of the book (series)?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Al321 (new)

Al321 | 3 comments Thanks for the reply Kris, I guess the series may be targeted more at adult than YA, the young man maybe 20's the girl/ sister was more like 8 - 10. Can't remember the details from the earlier books, its set in the USA and travels about the states, think they were in the city originally, now in rural country, small towns. The main thing I remember from the last book was the boat trip, down river to a supposedly safe encampment. I read so much of this stuff its hard to separate in my memory lol. Just have a faint hope that it rings a bell with someone.

Thanks again,

Al.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
AI321, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Al321 (new)

Al321 | 3 comments hi lobstergirl, nope still haven't found it, have you any ideas? does it sound familiar? or are you looking for books like it. plenty with the same themes, that's what's made it so hard for me to find it

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Doesn't sound familiar to me, but this is not my genre.

You should bump this thread every couple-3 months or so because new members are always joining the group. Someone might recognize your book.