Aussie Readers discussion

Archive Personal Challenges 2018 > Kiera's Series Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K (last edited Jul 31, 2018 04:32PM) (new)

K | 1138 comments I have SO many series I've started and haven't finished over the last couple of years. I'd like to try to use 2018 to finish as many series as possible. NB: I may add more throughout the year as I work my way through, depending on my schedule.

1.The Matchmaker's Replacement The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2) by Rachel Van Dyken READ 31 July 2018
2. Dirty Sexy Inked Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy, #2) by Carly Phillips
3. Dirty Sexy Cuffed Dirty Sexy Cuffed (Dirty Sexy, #3) by Carly Phillips
4. Dirty Sexy Sinner Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy, #4) by Carly Phillips
5. Villain Villain by Jackie Y. Wang
6. Sinner Sinner by Jackie Y. Wang
7. Rogue Rogue (Northbridge Nights #4) by Jackie Y. Wang
8. At Any Turn At Any Turn (Gaming the System, #2) by Brenna Aubrey
9. At Any Moment At Any Moment (Gaming the System, #3) by Brenna Aubrey
10. For the Win For the Win (Gaming the System, #4) by Brenna Aubrey
11. For the One For the One (Gaming The System, #5) by Brenna Aubrey
12. Primal Heat Primal Heat (Wild Lake Wolves, #3) by Kimber White
13. Savage Moon Savage Moon (Wild Lake Wolves, #4) by Kimber White
14. Hunter's Heart Hunter's Heart (Wild Lake Wolves, #5) by Kimber White
15. Wild Hearts Wild Hearts (Wild Lake Wolves, #6) by Kimber White
16. Stolen Mate: A Wild Lake Wolves Prequel Stolen Mate A Wild Lake Wolves Prequel by Kimber White
17. Burn Down the Night Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3) by Molly O'Keefe ✔️ 21/1/2018
18. Wait for It Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4) by Molly O'Keefe
19. The Shots On Goal Series Box Set The Shots On Goal Series Box Set by Kristen Hope Mazzola
20. The Matchmaker's Playbook The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc., #1) by Rachel Van Dyken ✔️ 10/1/18

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68713 comments Mod
Good luck Kiera :)

message 3: by K (new)

K | 1138 comments Brenda wrote: "Good luck Kiera :)"

Thank you, Brenda.

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (kyliemaree) | 878 comments Good luck Kiera, I'll be doing something similar as one of my personal reading challenges. :)

message 5: by K (new)

K | 1138 comments Kylie wrote: "Good luck Kiera, I'll be doing something similar as one of my personal reading challenges. :)"

Good luck to you as well, Kylie.

message 6: by K (last edited Jan 27, 2018 07:19PM) (new)

K | 1138 comments The Matchmaker's Playbook Ian, co-owner of Wingman Inc, a company that has a 100% success rate in matching women to their dream men and transforming them in the process, is sexy, successful and slutty. His number one rule is don’t fall in love with a client. But then his friend, Gabi’s new roomate, Blake enters his life and hires him to attract the attention of her childhood friend, David. But are they as good a match as they think? What happens when Ian breaks the number one rule? Told entirely from Ian’s perspective, The Matchmaker’s Playbook is an hilarious read. 5 stars.

message 7: by K (new)

K | 1138 comments Burn Down the Night The third instalment in the Everything I Left Unsaid series by Molly O’Keefe follows on from the 2nd book, taking us into the dark and dramatic lives of Joan and Max. I love their personalities and I loved seeing how these two closed off people slowly began to trust one another. It was a sexy and edgy read. 4 Stars.

message 8: by K (new)

K | 1138 comments The Matchmaker's Replacement This is the perfect conclusion to the Wingmen Inc. duet. It's just as fun and sexy as the first instalment. I loved seeing the real Gabi and the real Lex. Both are not what they seem in the first book. Gabi is sassy, but a little unsure of herself. Lex isn't as much of a villain as he thinks he is and I enjoyed seeing how these two frienemies ended up admitting to their feelings for each other. Seriously awesome duet. 5 stars.