Polls for Our Souls discussion

Discussion > What is your favorite thing to do at Christmas time ?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louie (new)

Louie Mine is reading Christmassy books while drinking hot chocolate.

message 2: by S61, Creator/Chief Moderator (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) | 248 comments Mod
Reading and spending time with family!

Aiden (The Book Scourge) | 141 comments Sean wrote: "Reading and spending time with family!"

I second that!

message 4: by Dimitra (new)

Dimitra | 30 comments Sean wrote: "Reading and spending time with family!"

Exactly!!!

message 5: by Bushra (new)

Bushra Hamideh | 7 comments I really want to spend christmas time with family and friends just like other people do but we don’t celebrate christmas 😭 and i’m studying for my final exams💔🌚

message 6: by Nyla (new)

Nyla (nylap) | 71 comments Boshra wrote: "I really want to spend christmas time with family and friends just like other people do but we don’t celebrate christmas 😭 and i’m studying for my final exams💔🌚"

Hi Boshra! You don't have to celebrate Christmas for me to wish you peace and happiness today and everyday. I hope you have success on your exams!

message 7: by Bushra (new)

Bushra Hamideh | 7 comments nyla wrote:"Boshra wrote: "I really want to spend christmas time with family and friends just like other people do but we don’t celebrate christmas 😭 and i’m studying for my final exams💔🌚"

Hi Boshra! You don't have to celebrate Christmas for me to wish you peace and happiness today and everyday. I hope you have success on your exams! "
so kind of u , thanks alot :)

message 8: by natalia (new)

natalia | 88 comments Gifts for sure

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly McCunn | 64 comments Honestly just enjoying my time away from school and relaxing, hanging out with friends & reading

message 10: by JoAlice (new)

JoAlice Reading books and take naps

message 11: by 我是🌹 (new)

我是🌹 | 5769 comments Reading books, binge eating, watching hallmark movies and snuggling with my mushy monster! lol

message 12: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 152 comments Going Christmas shopping and decorating my house are a must! I love making hand-made cards for all my loved ones, and of course reading winter-themed books and watching the Christmas classics too.

message 13: by MissBecka (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 113 comments Baking and walking around in the snow (when it arrives on time lol) to see all the lights.

M (aka DarkBeauty73) (darkbeauty73) | 63 comments nothing, once Christmas day is over, I relax and do as little as possible

message 15: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) | 427 comments Peppermint hot chocolate, movies, wrapping presents, hand-painting labels and cards.

Cindy (Romance addict) | 67 comments Drinking hot chocolate, watching ballgames, reading, and calling my kids and grandkids.

message 17: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) | 317 comments Wrapping presents, eating lots of sugary snacks.

message 18: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Finnigan (sugoishawn) | 692 comments Buy Christmas gifts for other people