2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Eunice's 100 Book Reading Challenge 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 11 comments My goal in 2017 was to read 100 books, but right now I'm still at my 86th book. I doubt I could read 15 books in a week. Very close. Schoolwork and my sudden binge-watching of anime in the past 3-4 months cut most of my reading time.

My goal this 2018 is still 100 books. Second attempt at 100.

Read Books:

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3202 comments Best of luck with your challenge!
But, most of all hope you enjoy what you read :)

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Eunice wrote: "My goal in 2017 was to read 100 books, but right now I'm still at my 86th book. I doubt I could read 15 books in a week. Very close. Schoolwork and my sudden binge-watching of anime in the past 3-4..."

Hi Eunice, 86 is still very impressive I must say, at least to me!
What anime have you been watching?

Good luck with your second attempt at 100 books but above all, as Lisa says, I wish you happy and enjoyable reads!!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Best of luck with your challenge! I hope the second time's the charm for you.

message 5: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 11 comments Thanks!

message 6: by Eunice (last edited Jan 11, 2018 08:14AM) (new)

Eunice | 11 comments 1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber 1/3

This book really blew my mind. When Scarlett's sister goes missing, she, along with Julian, joins the Caraval in hopes of winning it to get her sister back. Before they were sent in the game, they are told to beware of what's real and what's part of the game. And boy, was that warning right. Through Scarlett's POV, I found it hard to tell what's just part of the game, if all the dangerous things happening were real or part of Caraval. Full of questions and suspicions. These kinds of books always make me feel paranoid and wonder as to what's going to happen.

I found it hard to put it down. Each page is a constant excitement. Like I said, it made me feel paranoid for the main character because to her, her sister's life was at stake. Before I knew it, I reached the end of the book. And to think I held off reading it because of its length. It was wonderfully written, and I loved it.

Bibliophile Britt (bibliophilebritt) | 30 comments Wow! 86 is still so amazing!!! Happy reading this year!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Caraval (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stephanie Garber (other topics)